• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Goodbye...

growlithe1234

Survivor
Reaction score
dont worry eshan. just think of the positives of life more than the negatives. if you get frustrated or feel depressed at something, just do what i do. i take a break from it for a week or two, then come back better than ever. dont stress yourself, and if you need to take a break and come back to it. your awesome and keep on smiling! :)
-growlithe

eshancowee

District 13
Reaction score
dont worry eshan. just think of the positives of life more than the negatives. if you get frustrated or feel depressed at something, just do what i do. i take a break from it for a week or two, then come back better than ever. dont stress yourself, and if you need to take a break and come back to it. your awesome and keep on smiling! :)
-growlithe
:s I wish I could

growlithe1234

Survivor
Reaction score
just remember, if your pushed to the edge where you think about... that... just think about everything happy and good in your lifte. and ask yourself. is it all worth it? dont you dare leave us. you wont be doing us any favors. just stay happy and strong. okay? :) -growlithe

eshancowee

District 13
Reaction score
just remember, if your pushed to the edge where you think about... that... just think about everything happy and good in your lifte. and ask yourself. is it all worth it? dont you dare leave us. you wont be doing us any favors. just stay happy and strong. okay? :) -growlithe
Thanks Growlithe :)

TaiserRY

Career
Reaction score
... >.< I've got stuff to sort. I need to think
I'll still be watching your streams. i've been watching since september dude i'm gonna be around for along time but yeh i'm kinda giving up on MCSG for a month or two since it's just too buggy and i think it was fine back in the summer holidays.

eshancowee

District 13
Reaction score
I'll still be watching your streams. i've been watching since september dude i'm gonna be around for along time but yeh i'm kinda giving up on MCSG for a month or two since it's just too buggy and i think it was fine back in the summer holidays.
I remember those days... I miss them :/

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci