• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Goodbye...

Vox

Career
Reaction score
Its sad to hear that I understand what you feel. There are many people that will do all that they can do to tear you down. My advice to you is to hold your head high and but yourself. Not everyone will like you but If you like yourself and you respect yourself everything will turn out great. Im glad to hear that you have support. Just know eshan that we will always be here for I really mean that and I believe that I speak for everyone here that we will be here for you. We haven't spoken much but I know that you are a nice person with a good heart. Don't make any rash decisions trust me things get better. I promise.

Best Wishes,
Voxcile

PS: Give some love to those ferrets for me eshan.

Vox

Career
Reaction score
Eshan :( I never got the pleasure to really meet you, but I've heard you're a great guy. I also hope you'll be around for a long time, I hope to continue watching your streams and videos. I'm glad you have something to keep you going. You may be one insignificant speck but without all the specks there is nothing. I can't say much about the status of the community, all I know is that the game is developing well. It sucks to hear that you got hate, and I hope the people who administered it get a more than deserved punishment. Maybe I'll make a Twitch account so I can actually participate in your next stream.
Eshan I also agree with what egrodo said. Im said to hear you got hate but again know that you have support here.:)

eshancowee

District 13
Reaction score
Its sad to hear that I understand what you feel. There are many people that will do all that they can do to tear you down. My advice to you is to hold your head high and but yourself. Not everyone will like you but If you like yourself and you respect yourself everything will turn out great. Im glad to hear that you have support. Just know eshan that we will always be here for I really mean that and I believe that I speak for everyone here that we will be here for you. We haven't spoken much but I know that you are a nice person with a good heart. Don't make any rash decisions trust me things get better. I promise.

Best Wishes,
Voxcile

PS: Give some love to those ferrets for me eshan.
I wish I could do those things, With depression it's hard to even think like that. Thanks anyway dude

Oh I didn't see that, I guess I have to pay attention XD
Yep. I remember seeing you on EU, you asked to truce with me, I agreed, I misstook your name for Megan a few times. Then you back-stabbed me ;-;

TheMegaRyan17

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
I wish I could do those things, With depression it's hard to even think like that. Thanks anyway dude

Yep. I remember seeing you on EU, you asked to truce with me, I agreed, I misstook your name for Megan a few times. Then you back-stabbed me ;-;
wat. I played in eu like 3 times and I don't remember doing that, but I probably did. Sorry! :p

Billa

District 13
Reaction score
Eshan. </3

I wanna know who this girl is. She must feel extremely lucky seeing that you've only been staying for her.

Anyway, I hope you fix everything up in your life, and remember: Everyone is cute, escpecially you. <3

Excepr for dirty dirty hackers. -_-

Vox

Career
Reaction score

I understand it is hard with depression. I have dealt with it before my advice to you is if you can make sure you have a base of people who love/like you. That is what I did and eventually my depression lessened and lessened.

eshancowee

District 13
Reaction score
I understand it is hard with depression. I have dealt with it before my advice to you is if you can make sure you have a base of people who love/like you. That is what I did and eventually my depression lessened and lessened.
Thanks dude

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci