• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Goodbye!

Zietra

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Hey people!

I've been thinking of this for awhile, and I took the decision to leave. Im not sure if I'm leaving for a small break, longer time or forever.

The reason why I'm leaving now is because I'm not happy. Alot of things are going on right now, and it makes me so tired and angry, and I feel like no game will make it better.
It just makes me even more angry, and my family and friends gets all the crap, and I feel even worse when that happens.

I feel like I really do need a break, and I hope I'll come back soon.

And...

I will still be on the forums, and maybe TeamSpeak sometimes to say hey and everything, and I will play a few games more so I can say goodbye to people on the servers also, and I will write a "My Story" later on, because a few people wanted me to.

So to all my friends, and everyone else;
I love you all, you mean so much for me, and you all makes me so happy, all the nice words, all games and all memories, it means alot. Thanks for everything.

OnlyMathias

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Good Bye Zietra... D: Hope that the future hold the answers and the you get out of your unhappiness. If you never return or if I never see you on the forums or in a game anymore. This will Be goodbye from me to you. I wish you the best of luck!

Sam

Destroyer of Worlds
Reaction score
Don't leave us ;-;

Stephanie

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Omg Jennifer :'( I hope everything will be okay, and take as much time as needed <3 We will still love you!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci