• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Goodbye...

TheKnightGamingHD

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Well guys this is it I guess I'm quitting I just lost my love for gaming and social life has eaten me up I know I will be missed by some but most people will jump up and click their heels (ToeKnee) but before I go I would like to give a few thanks.

TheCornStealer - You was and always be my MCSG BFF :) you always made me smile when I was feeling down and it's only appropriate to put you first

cardenas_torito - You were one of the best people I ever met your art is great and I hope to see you up there on the leaderboards *wink wink*

Cat_On_A_Poptart - Cat it was really fun to be your friend and I will never forget you my Old Chinese Man ;)

iixBluexii - Even though you are stupid I will miss you <3

Brownieee - Girl I will miss you a ton you were my favorite pikachu ever and you always will be

P.S I got dat Cali swag you jelly?

Gwenbunny - Even though you don't play anymore I will always remember you as my first MCSG friend <3

Well guys I guess this is it, goodbye...forever.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci