• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Goodbye ;(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nicky

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
I know you're wondering, but yes, it's true. I am leaving this community for good, but I do feel like I contributed a lot to this community in the past 2 years I've been here. I've accomplished many goals, such as i was the 56th person to 2000 wins (in all) But none of that compares to the friends I've made and the memories I have with this community. I am going to focus more on school. There's also a lot of other stuff I want to try out in life. These past months I've been looking into travelling to other countries of stuff outside of MCSG, but all that requires to quitting MCSG all together I guess a shorter answer to all this: I want to do more then just play video games all day and make my life the best I can make it. Also on top of all this, I don't find MCSG that enjoyable anymore, the in-game community lowers my self of steam everytime I see chat and the forums community... is.... the forums community. I will still maybe play a game or two, and I doubt I will fully quit checking the forums anytime soon. . I don't really want to make a thank you list because I know I will forget someone, so I'll just do a couple people and make them quick :D

get_in_the_trash you were one of the first friends i have ever had and hope you do good in life :D

THE_BROKEN_DOOR2 you were one of the funniest people i have ever talked too <3 Stay cool :cool:

CharmanderPlayzMC Thank you for being a good friend and sticking up for me when someone was calling me a jag or scrub <3

steve_the_block <3

FireFadingMC Thank you for letting me have a fun time here at MCSG <3 Also, thanks for the alts :p

Dantelius You are a great pvper and even thought we haven't skyped once, you seem rally nice.

KoalaBears <3 Thankx for raging, jk <3

insanityu <3 I Love you no homo

GamingNewfie You are a great friend

Sorry if i forgot anyong but @Everyoneiforgot <3

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members