• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

GoontherMC - AMA

Status
Not open for further replies.

GoontherMC

Career
Reaction score
Hello MCGamer community, today marks my first month as an MCGamer moderator!

It's been an amazing month, I was able to help so many people and make many friends among the staff team and community :)

I want to thank my mod buddy arsenalfcgunners for putting up with me :p He's helped me out a lot and I'm glad he was chosen to become my mod buddy!

So for my first month of being a staff member I thought making an AMA thread would be cool. You can ask me anything you want as long as it's not too personal and everything follows the MCGamer forum rules :D

Last edited:

Feryz

Career
Reaction score
How long you have been playing MCSG and how long you have playing this blockgame?
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Nicko

Quantum
Reaction score
Congrats and my question is are you planning to try and go for Sr. Mod in the coming months/years

arsenal

District 13
Reaction score
You have been a great mod buddy! Glad everything has been going well. <3

GoontherMC

Career
Reaction score
How long you have been playing MCSG and how long you have playing this blockgame?
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
I've been a player of MCGamer since September of last year (2014) and I think I started playing Minecraft in 2013 or early 2014, I can't remember, but I would love to know how I could find out!
Can I have a Christmas skin? xD
I haven't got to working on the Christmas skins at all, I'll try to get most of them done this week xD
Congrats! Also do you love me youtube channel xD
Thanks! And yes I think your channel is great, but maybe lower the volume of the background music :3
Congrats and my question is are you planning to try and go for Sr. Mod in the coming months/years
You know I'm not sure, I don't think I will. I think I'm a lot better as a plain ol' moderator, I do that job best! <3
Do you remember fighting during that one match?
Nope, but if I saw a video of some sort I would remember xD I remember fights if I see a video or something of it, not just a name.
You have been a great mod buddy! Glad everything has been going well. <3
<333
Favorite fast food restaurant?
KFC or MC
MCDonalds, although I rarely go there :p
Thoughts on chipotle?
I've never been there, so I wouldn't know :eek:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics