• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

gopples - (US) / (AU)

Status
Not open for further replies.

ABasketball

Platinum
Reaction score
You seem to have a nice clan here, but what is the deal with the last DQ? I think you guys may have to go a bit more in depth with the evidence. Also, if you'd like to DQ a clan, you must approve it with Moderators in clan staff.

goppled

Spectator
Reaction score
honestly that dq doesn't make sense because that can be people just joining the game that are innocent? you can't dq for that :p
We noticed that he was repeatedly in our games, so we found it quite suspicious. We asked that Tankt guy to leave, and he refused. So to test, we kept on changing games and telling the other clan, and as expected, that Tankt guy kept joining our games. You probably wouldn't believe it, but he even left a livegame after we lost and joined the game that we were in. His excuse was "I just do /join sg". but if that was the case, why didn't he just stay in one game rather than leaving only to join the same game as us? Seems a little suspicious don't you think? I also find it suspicious that he was NEVER killed by any of their clan members.. only after we called them out he was then killed by one of their clan members.
I know the evidence isn't that great, but you can see an instance where Tankt and Lexae had left a game and joined ours after we switched.
If that still isn't enough for you, there's still the screenshots.

Reaction score
Due to the fact that this clan thread hasn't been edited in 30 days, it has been deemed inactive. This thread will be locked and moved to disbanded clans. If you would like it reinstated in the future, feel free to message any moderator about it.​

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci