• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Gotta Go Fast, Pce

Speech

Platinum
Reaction score
So by the title I guess you know what this is. Basically minecraft isn't fun to me anymore and I really don't want to force myself to play a game that I don't like playing. So xaviman262/Zuldan/Aruveth/Jackson/ The Kid who broke his mouse by slamming it on the table when he lost games whatever you want to call me is leaving. I started MCSG back in 2012 and had the time of my life, but about a year later I got in some trouble at school for stuff I shouldn't have done and my parents forced me to quit. My dad hates this whole minecraft stuff because I got way to addicted to it. So when I started playing again he never knew. That's right I played MC for 2 whole years straight on the computer that sits right in the middle of my house without anyone in my family knowing (Besides my sister). I guess you can call me a ninja ;)? Anyhow when I got back I got into my first clan called Tenacity led by Opticfusions and WattledCarrot. Clans were so much fun and I met so many awesome people like @hohohd or Hoho (Can't find his forum account sorry Eddy). So now that story time is over I guess I give my thanks now.

Yannick - You truly changed my life. You are an awesome person and don't let anyone tell you different. You are so nice and took me in when no one on the staff team liked me. You are one of my best friends and I will never forget you. Check your snapchat often pleassee <3

ItsTrippyHippie - It Strippy Hippie xD. Tanner you are super chill and I loved messing with you. You are one of my good friends and you made my time as a staff member super fun.

AviJess - noob

Ceroria - you inspired me to apply for mod you noob <3

Josh - Yo we had to much fun in Omega and I thank you for always giving me chances in clans even though I was awful. You are super chill and even though you will never see this I will just send you it on snapchat.

Doney - Doney you and your friends made those late nights so much fun. I will miss you and your stupid snapchat stories.

if i forgot anyone I am sorry just comment I am really tired and I have a bad memory xD

Gotta go fast stay lit mcgamer

- God

Yannick

District 13
Reaction score
Aww Jackson! You will be missed. Good luck with what you have planned in the future.

Hope to still see you on the Teamspeak sometimes :) <3

Techaton

District 13
Reaction score
Jackson, I haven't known you for very long! But it was nice talking to you you on Teamspeak, I will miss you!

Giggity69Goo

Mockingjay
Reaction score
Sad to see you go Jackson ;-; best of luck in your future!

Ceroria

Mockingjay
Reaction score
Aw, it's really sad to see you go Jackson! It's also quite astonishing to hear that I was a reason you wanted to apply, and it was quite nice working with you.

Seeya around, ya sneaky ninja ;)

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci