• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

gotta wait 25k sec to log on ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

haakonfj

Survivor
Reaction score
i logged into an server and seeing that is was 15 tributes left i went down to eat, when i was done eating i forgott that i was on the server and went into the shower, so when i am done there i go on my computer and remebering that i was on a server and forgott to leave,

when i then wanted to join a server it said i have to wait some time to log on ( picture show what it says)
and i didnt really know why. for me i always connect when a server is full because when a server restarts i get a communication problem , i try to refresh but it doesnt go away, i go into the main screen then i go back to multiplayer and it still says communication problem. so i gotta restard minecraft and it takes an long time to load so i always get on when a server is full...
asde.png

purplepieman

Career
Reaction score
Odd must be a bug. Your donor privileges should be in cooldown, but they should only be that way for 2 minutes.

Stijn

District 13
Reaction score
That sucks..
What are you going to do about it purplepie?

HalfSquirrel

Diamond
Reaction score
Why does it matter if the server is full when you join if you are a donor?
Even if you have to restart minecraft, you still easily get in the server by kicking someone.

Stijn

District 13
Reaction score
Why does it matter if the server is full when you join if you are a donor?
Even if you have to restart minecraft, you still easily get in the server by kicking someone.
And thats because he paid for that. ;)

HalfSquirrel

Diamond
Reaction score
Still, he gets in the server. He is a donor. What's wrong with restarting Minecraft? If anything it's something to reduce your lobby wait...

haakonfj

Survivor
Reaction score
... did u read all....?
its a bug that i cant log into any full server because i cant log into an server then log back out and in again over and over...normaly its 2 minutes waiting time if i did that but i gotta wait over 25000 secounds to get into an server..
just read what ive said first..

HalfSquirrel

Diamond
Reaction score
I thought you meant it was all fixed when you restarted minecraft.

haakonfj

Survivor
Reaction score
dsfgsa.png
great...the bug came again...this time i didnt even log in and out and back in again... this time the server restarted and when i was going to log back on this came AGAIN...

Chad, any developer or any admin please fix this before i go crazy...i want to play on full servers as the server is FULL and that means more people and more people to kill...
just...please fix this

HalfSquirrel

Diamond
Reaction score
Since this issue is getting more common, you aren't the only one experiencing this bug. I'm sure it will be noted and taken care of soon.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci