• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Grace Period?

TerrificGuy

Tribute
Reaction score
As you know there is no Grace Period on MCSG and I think there should be.
People cant get ready and they die very fast.If you get a stone sword from the spawn it is luck not a ability.
I think there should be 20 seconds period.

MoLoToV

Platinum
Reaction score
That's the risk of getting corn. You don't have to get it, you could also just run off at the beginning of the game.

Also, moved to feature suggestions

boboy1999

District 13
Reaction score
The whole fun of the corn is the chance of getting killed and a chance of getting killed. I rarely get killed at the corn. In the hunger games movie a people got killed at the corn. Its a risk and you shouldnt get mad if you take that risk and get killed.

ArgaJones

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Sorry mate but that is not going to happen,
it says on MCSG's FAQ that they will not add a grace period because it takes the risk out of going to corn

R4ng

Platinum
Reaction score
Personally I don't think a grace period is a feasible solution to getting try-harded or targetted of spawn. This is because the culture of the Survival Games involve a certain risk factor, which in this case is going to the cornucopia. There is a chance you will get a stone sword and kill off a few people to get a bit of gear, or you won't, and you might get killed. If a grace-period was to be implemented the risk of cornucopia would be gone. However, this is just my opinion.

Miko_

Diamond
Reaction score
Did you read this thread? it clearly states to not suggest a Grace Period, it's the first thing on the list.

Ali

Mockingjay
Reaction score
Play quarter quell if you want a grace period.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci