• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Grace period

Status
Not open for further replies.

Suntherland

Spectator
Reaction score
In my opinion the server could start a grace period at the start of the games so that at the first 30 seconds of the game , no one can get killed. Simply because people find it annoying when at the start of the game when they race to the chests , people keep knocking them. Just a suggestion. No need for hate comments ~ ;D

plonize

Survivor
Reaction score
I disagree. There should be (in my opinion) a certain amount of risk associated with going for the cornucopia at the beginning. I know that getting hit or even killed while your in a open chest can be extremely annoying and distracting but its part of a risk you take when going for the center chests. Either way this is just my opinion and otherwise its a pretty decent suggestion.

hwracer

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
In my opinion the server could start a grace period at the start of the games so that at the first 30 seconds of the game , no one can get killed. Simply because people find it annoying when at the start of the game when they race to the chests , people keep knocking them. Just a suggestion. No need for hate comments ~ ;D
Im my opinion- get a better stratergy

Jrrj15

Tribute
Reaction score
The whole point is that if you go to the cornucopia you're gonna get screwed... Unless you're good. So I don't agree with your idea...

plonize

Survivor
Reaction score
Im my opinion- get a better stratergy
Not necessarily. The cornucopia is the only place that you can actually get some decent stuff besides from the rare iron ingots you find scattered around the map. If you want to win, you pretty much have to go for the cornucopia (unless your playing on the first map).

hwracer

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Not necessarily. The cornucopia is the only place that you can actually get some decent stuff besides from the rare iron ingots you find scattered around the map. If you want to win, you pretty much have to go for the cornucopia (unless your playing on the first map).
I usually find 5 iron in the first 10 minutes :s

Suntherland

Spectator
Reaction score
lol its jus a suggestion .. I mean its really screwy at the start where ppl keep pushing and hitting u but i guess thats just part of the fun. :3 btw im talkin about the first map. the second map is another story. u can get good stuff anywhere practically..

OMGjustin

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
lol its jus a suggestion .. I mean its really screwy at the start where ppl keep pushing and hitting u but i guess thats just part of the fun. :3 btw im talkin about the first map. the second map is another story. u can get good stuff anywhere practically..
Actually, it's the complete other way. You can get anything in any chests on the first map, so you don't need the corn to win. On the second map, however, you will need the Corn chests to win because only the Corn chests have iron armor, cooked food and diamonds in it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci