• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Graphic design tutorials?

Reaction score
I made this thread for people who are learning and really want to learn from an experienced graphic designer. Not everyone can teach themselves. I taught myself but it took around half a year to even get noticed by people. I have been doing graphic design for about 3 years now and I'm still learning.
Ditto. It just annoys me that there are like "Motion packs" and stuff like that out there.. its like anyone can make money off some stuff that someone else took the time to make and put together.

Dzbs

Iron
Reaction score
The thing is. I already thought about that and I wanted to do something different. There are already a lot of tutorial videos on the internet but somtimes(In my case) its harder/more boring to watch through those videos and they might not even show what you want. Therefore I created this.
Ahh, gotcha

fexr

District 13
Reaction score
Ditto. It just annoys me that there are like "Motion packs" and stuff like that out there.. its like anyone can make money off some stuff that someone else took the time to make and put together.
That has absolute nothing to do with what I just said. Motion packs can also be used for people who don't know how to use motion in Cinema 4D and just want to learn how to make an intro. I know that my friend PyroDesigns https://www.youtube.com/user/NeXTORMING247 learned from using intro templates. Everything in the graphics and intro/video community is out there for a reason. So I think that the #stopmotionpacks is a little rediculous because #1 Motion packs will never stop #2 They keep the community going.

DE5T1NY

Platinum
Reaction score
yay that style is coming back. havent seen someone who can execute it as well as you in ages. gg

fexr

District 13
Reaction score
yay that style is coming back. havent seen someone who can execute it as well as you in ages. gg
thanks. really appreciate it. at the moment, no one is creative and copy vane. the bright style with the custom weapons is just not me

DE5T1NY

Platinum
Reaction score
You should honestly start charging. Once you're known your gonna get a butt ton of orders and you're good enough to justify the cost. Are you in need of an intro? I wouldn't mind doing a gfx trade (if you want of course). PM me if you're interested, btw my channel is: www.youtube.com/destinycreates

fexr

District 13
Reaction score
You should honestly start charging. Once you're known your gonna get a butt ton of orders and you're good enough to justify the cost. Are you in need of an intro? I wouldn't mind doing a gfx trade (if you want of course). PM me if you're interested, btw my channel is: www.youtube.com/destinycreates
Just pm me your skype and we can go from there :D

fexr

District 13
Reaction score
Also I used to take commissions but no one bought from me. I didn't really have anyone big enough to make art for besides topbandit that brought me little support. If someone made me a promo i would love them!!!

DE5T1NY

Platinum
Reaction score
Also I used to take commissions but no one bought from me. I didn't really have anyone big enough to make art for besides topbandit that brought me little support. If someone made me a promo i would love them!!!
k so you're gonna love me soon ;)

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci