• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Gravey4rd is amazing!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Adam Burton

Experienced
Reaction score
LOL i killed flexvoid when he had better stuffs PFFT.
once... i've killed other good players when they've had better stuff than me >.< i also would have had the chance to play you properly on mcswish but you banned me straight away for no reason? bit sad

Qualia

Diamond
Reaction score
once... i've killed other good players when they've had better stuff than me >.< i also would have had the chance to play you properly on mcswish but you banned me straight away for no reason? bit sad
Teovald's instant hostility and crave for dominance is sad too >.>

HalfSquirrel

Diamond
Reaction score
Teovald's instant hostility and crave for dominance is sad too >.>
2 double posts? Tsk tsk guys.
LOL i killed flexvoid when he had better stuffs PFFT.
I killed tpemrickjr when I had 5.5 armour points and iron sword, he attacked me while giving me armour for fair fight, and he had full iron armour + diamond boots and diamond sword. I was so proud of that day :p I was afraid he thought I was a hacker and there was the threat of him having recorded that game.

teovald

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
I will fix so we can battle, k?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci