• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Greetings!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kobialka

Spectator
Reaction score
I am new to survival games and after watching Antvenom's POV of the new map I decided i HAD to register and try it out for myself. So, I'm excited and I hope to meet you all and have a great time once the servers are done in maintenance.

Well, like you have probably guessed, my IGN is Kobialka. I love to make adventure maps. Right now, construction on ALL my maps is paused because my computer is getting fixed and I do not have access to is while this is happening. I LOVE pvp and am pretty good at things like base-hiding. If you play on a pvp faction server then i have a tip that has let my base go unnoticed on my favorite server for half a year now! Build your base at the bottom of the center of the ocean, where nobody is likely to mine their way into you, and do not claim land. Don't claim land because travelers may find you when swimming. Sadly, this only works for large factions where there is always someone in your faction at your base and online all day for people to tp to. It's hard but I have not been found. :D

Before this goes WAY off topic, I should probably get back to what i was talking about before. I wont get into any short-term tactics that I use in pvp cuz i dont want your new knowledge of me to be used against me in the games, but I will say a little more before i finish up. :D

I am not the "legit-for-life" kind of person that only plays vanilla. I spend 50% of my minecraft time playing Tekkit from Technic Pack and have a Tekkit series on youtube. I am an active youtuber that puts up a few videos a week. Since summer is coming I hope to put up a few videos EVERY DAY! I wont advertise my youtube channel on this thread however and if you want a link then you will have to ask in game or by PM. Other mods I enjoy are the Portal Mod by Ichun, and Millenaire (which is in Technic Pack but not in the Tekkit version)

I am a minor helper in the development of a mod called Futurecraft, a mod in which connected servers can be connected in a new realm called "space" in which portals to new servers appear as "planets" you pay money at a planet structure called a "shipyard" and get a ship full of NPC's built for you. These ships can be up to a 5/8'ths of a mile in length! (about 1000 blocks) Since I still do not want to get off topic here is a link to the minecraft forums page (the ship size identification is outdated. nobody wants a 10000 block long ship -.-): http://www.minecraftforum.net/topic/710528-futurecraft/page__hl__futurecraft

I just build ships.

Well thanks for your time! If anybody could tell me where i can find the IP to the survival games server then I would love to know.

Chopper7775

Survivor
Reaction score
Welcome to MCSG, Kobialka! Shad's PVP Tactics to victory:
http://minecraftsurvivalgames.com/t...tics-to-guide-you-to-victory.1775/#post-18673
and if you want to learn the basics of MCSG, you can check out this thread: http://minecraftsurvivalgames.com/threads/for-new-players-the-basics-of-mcsg-not-tips.2564/

I'm Chopper, one of the regular members on the forums and servers. Now, I'll leave you to observe everything for a little while. If you have any questions, don't be afraid to ask. We're a good, helpful community. Enjoy!

NinjaShrimp

Experienced
Reaction score
Welcome, enjoy your stay and like noah said make sure you read the rules!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci