• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Guess Who's that Pokémon!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rashirim

Experienced
Reaction score
Metagross is Dragon-type, what? Anyways what was it?
Since our last questioner hasn't given up the answer. Here's the next question :
He who researches used to chase this Pokemon in 2 Generations,
It is one of the three,
It escaped the tower in the left region and was finally battled in the right region.
its suicune sry if i am wrong spelling but i had a hard time chaching him first u see all three of them in the ho-oh burned tower and they just run and a guy was chasing him wich was so annoying and by right and left reegion u meen jhoto the left region and kanto the right one where u battle suicune

Hystericallify

District 13
Reaction score
its suicune sry if i am wrong spelling but i had a hard time chaching him first u see all three of them in the ho-oh burned tower and they just run and a guy was chasing him wich was so annoying and by right and left reegion u meen jhoto the left region and kanto the right one where u battle suicune
Correct! Do a question :D. Translation :
He who researches used to chase this Pokemon in 2 Generations, (Eusine chased him in 2 generations, II and IV)
It is one of the three, (One of the Beast trio)
It escaped the tower in the left region and was finally battled in the right region. (The tower, Burned Tower was in Johto (left). You fight Suicine in Kanto (right))

Rashirim

Experienced
Reaction score
2 diffrent types fight when wake up "he" comes and the fight stopped it was in the 3rd region

Vaangel

District 13
Reaction score
3 heads
Evolves from a blind pokémon
Hard to get

Which pokémon is it?

Rashirim

Experienced
Reaction score
ok here is a hint by 2 diffrent types i mean fire and water they were sleeping they woke up (with help of 2 groups)they fight and who came to stop them hmmmm....

Rashirim

Experienced
Reaction score
ok here is a hint by 2 diffrent types i mean fire and water they were sleeping they woke up (with help of 2 groups)they fight and who came to stop them hmmmm....
its not that hard ruby shappire and.....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci