• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Guide [Guide] How to catch a hacker

GodsMCSG

Tribute
Reaction score
Just a note, before people start putting 'Hate' on this... Its a WIP (Work In progress)...

Thanks :D Also I know there is already a similar guide but it wont hurt to add some stuff...

Basically bellow I'm gunna post ways you can declare if somebody is hacking or not, Which will give you better chances on being able to see if they are hacking.
There will be example videos, With real IGN'S maybe from other server videos of hackers, From One of My youtube accounts.
Please do not produce hate to the people who are being used as examples in this post. Most were up too 3 months ago and may have changed.
Aimbot/LockView
Headspin & Lockview is one of the most obvious hacking symptoms.
You can see this in 2 common ways.opponent not knowing your behind them and automatically spinning round & attacking you.

If you strafe around them and They don't miss a single hit (They are always aiming dead at you).
EXAMPLE:
This example is of a different server member,
As you can see in this video HERE
"Nature panda" Is Using aimbot... He didn't know I was behind him and this happend....​
No-Knockback/Anti-Knockback
No-Knockback is another obvious hacking symptom; this is basically where the opponent does not get hit back when you attack them. Normally any user would be 'knockedback' Even with a players fist.
EXAMPLE:
As you can see in this Video, '4DeadFly' is using the No-Knockback hack...
See This example HERE
Fly hack & Spider hack (Similar)​
Fly Hacks
Fly hacking, Is what it says it is... Basically where a user isent permitted to fly and they 'Hack' Too do so.
EXAMPLE:
In this example you can see this member of Hypixel, was fly hacking in BowSpleef...
You can see this video example HERE
Spider hack is similar, apart from it does not 'fly' it flys against walls. When they fall they will slowly glide down instead of the normal falling speed. This basically gives them the ability to climb blocks as if they were vines or ladders.​
Regen/Heal hacks!
This is another obvious hack, because the player will not go bellow 16 health (this is 16 health with a heal GUI plugin... Otherwise it would be below 6 health.

You can see this in this example video HERE in this video, you can see he goes from 16-20 hearts almost immediately; making it extremely hard for any opponent to attack him/her.​
Killaura
This is basically Aimbot/Lockview... Apart from you can hit for a further amount of Blocks:Meters(M)..
You can see in this example video HERE
Hit Overlapse
By this I mean, you can hear the hits trying to overlap each other which indicates an extremely fast click speed, We can see this in the example Video HERE
AutoClicker/FastClicker
An autoclicker, otherwise known as a fastclicker... Allows the player/opponent to click super fast without having to make their finger ache and rapidly click xD. If you dont understand this explanation, you can see this HERE
Glide hacks
Glide hacks, basically this is where instead of the played immediately falling then slowly 'glide' to a point in which they can stop being air-borne. You can see this in the example video HERE
Criticals 'Crits'
Critical hits hacks, As known as 'Crits' is a hacking option on where you put more damage to a player. Example, when you normally jump, You add a critical hit onto somebody with this hack you do not need to jump to apply critical hits.
You can see this in the example video from woodycraft HERE
No fall
No-fall, Is one of these types of hacks which are harder too see in games around the Hypixel server. Reason being because there are no games where you can really take fall damage and notice it allot. No-Fall is the hack where you take no fall damage or limited fall damage.
Tracers
Tracers is a hack which is probably not used commonly on the Hypixel server. Reason being to this is because there are no games where you would really need to 'Trace' somebody or something.. Other than blitz. Tracers is basically a hack where it will point a line to each player around you. This would be bad in blitz as of course it would locate players throughout the map.
Breadcrumbs
Now, This is a very unusual hack.. This is basically where it will leave a trail of particles or lines behind you so you know where you have been. Probably not used much on the server as you wouldn't need to know your way around, Unless your playing on MVP land of course.
Night vision or Full bright
This is a basic hack which could be used anywhere. This will just show the area as Bright or always daytime.. So it will never be dark for the player.
Auto Tool
This is basically where it will automatically change the tool in your hand for whichever block you are starting to break; this is meaning that you wouldn't have to hotkey or scroll to the tool in your inventory for each different block you would break.​
Free cam
Free cam is basically a hack which allows you to leave your player in a spot and go into an invisible player which will be able to fly about whereever it wants; However, as the invisible player you will not be able to deal damage to any other players or animals.​
Autoloot
This hack can be common it blitz survival games. This hack basically sets it so when you open a chest, You automatically loot all of the items.​
Chest Finder
This hack basically lights up chests a certain color for up to 1000 blocks away, Helping you too see chests which are under ground or above!​
Damage Indicators
Damage indicators is not necicarally a hack, However- its a mod which could be used to exploit or abuse certain causes of the game. Damage indicators basically shows you the current animals/players health, current effects and name from a further distance than normal. You can see an example here.

IronOre12

Platinum
Reaction score
Damage Indicators
Damage indicators is not necicarally a hack, However- its a mod which could be used to exploit or abuse certain causes of the game. Damage indicators basically shows you the current animals/players health, current effects and name from a further distance than normal. You can see an example here.
MCGamer's Xime Anti-Cheat already has a system that tempbans users using DI. It's the same with BSM. When you join the server and your profile tells the server a little bit about yourself it says, "Hey! I'm modified! I'm using Damage Indicators!" The Xime system picks up on this and bans users detected with it. Ava subv3rsion can confirm?

Sean

District 13
Reaction score
Symptoms, is this a sickness?
Yeah, the common signs to look out for are
  • Nausea and vomiting.
  • Diarrhea (may be bloody)
  • Red eyes.
  • Raised rash.
  • Chest pain and cough.
  • Stomach pain.
  • Severe weight loss.
  • Bleeding, usually from the eyes, and bruising (people near death may bleed from other orifices, such as ears, nose and rectum)
Trust me I am a qualified doctor.

Fusionnuggets

Platinum
Reaction score
I'd prefer the word indications over symptoms and it's some what obvious that this thread was stolen...

Tracers
Tracers is a hack which is probably not used commonly on the Hypixel server. Reason being to this is because there are no games where you would really need to 'Trace' somebody or something.. Other than blitz. Tracers is basically a hack where it will point a line to each player around you. This would be bad in blitz as of course it would locate players throughout the map.
No fall
No-fall, Is one of these types of hacks which are harder too see in games around the Hypixel server. Reason being because there are no games where you can really take fall damage and notice it allot. No-Fall is the hack where you take no fall damage or limited fall damage.

GodsMCSG

Tribute
Reaction score
Guys I did leave a comment on the page that I do not take all credit for this post... A friend of mine who has made a similar post on another servers forum has allowed me to upload this here....

IronOre12

Platinum
Reaction score
  • Nausea and vomiting.
  • Red eyes.
  • Raised rash.
  • Chest pain and cough.
  • Stomach pain.
  • Severe weight loss.
  • Bleeding, usually from the eyes, and bruising (people near death may bleed from other orifices, such as ears, nose and rectum)

Miner9823

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
  • Nausea and vomiting.
  • Red eyes.
  • Raised rash.
  • Chest pain and cough.
  • Stomach pain.
  • Severe weight loss.
Trust me, I'm a qualified engineer to say that this is absolutely true. c:

Anyways, I think this is a pretty useful guide, however I think there is another thread already posted about it. But this one seems to have a little more detail! c:
Thanks! :D

Fancypants6000

Survivor
Reaction score
Great job! I think people over-use the term "Hacker" now! This should help a lot of people!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci