• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

[Guide] How to create a good IGN!

LukeTheCat

Survivor
Reaction score
Chill... Im not going to take criticism from someone that had 14 posts, over 5 mods and a bunch of other people telling me how this is helpful :3
Oh, I'm exactly who you should be taking criticism from. I have no reputation on the forums that I could risk losing by being honest in telling you straight up that your guide is bad.

I'm not caught up in the ideology that you should praise a person for typing a couple of paragraphs, no matter how bad the quality of the content. Of course the mods are going to tell you it's good, I bet half of them didn't even read it.

Zyanid3

Spectator
Reaction score
Chill... Im not going to take criticism from someone that had 14 posts, over 5 mods and a bunch of other people telling me how this is helpful :3
Well i was just looking for some entertainment xD i guess i found it xD

Aidan

Platinum
Reaction score
Oh, I'm exactly who you should be taking criticism from. I have no reputation on the forums that I could risk losing by being honest in telling you straight up that your guide is bad.

I'm not caught up in the ideology that you should praise a person for typing a couple of paragraphs, no matter how bad the quality of the content. Of course the mods are going to tell you it's good, I bet half of them didn't even read it.
... I understand that you feel the need to cry, but I am just saying, I dont care .-. I literally dont care at all what you think about my Guide if 5 other mods like it lol

Zyanid3

Spectator
Reaction score
... I understand that you feel the need to cry, but I am just saying, I dont care .-. I literally dont care at all what you think about my Guide if 5 other mods like it lol
xD

LukeTheCat

Survivor
Reaction score
If you don't care what I have to say, why bother replying to me?

LukeTheCat

Survivor
Reaction score
Answer this first:
Why do you bother say you don't like it when anyone else likes it?
From what I gathered, you're asking me why I'm criticising his guide when everyone else is praising him. I understand that English isn't your first language, and I'm sorry if that isn't what you meant to say.

I posted a reply. I was criticising his guide, which to my understanding isn't against the rules, and is a perfectly fine thing to do. If no-one tells him how bad his guides are, how will he be able to improve? I was only trying to help, but I understand that many children feel that any disdain towards their work is an attack on them.

Zyanid3

Spectator
Reaction score
From what I gathered, you're asking me why I'm criticising his guide when everyone else is praising him. I understand that English isn't your first language, and I'm sorry if that isn't what you meant to say.

I posted a reply. I was criticising his guide, which to my understanding isn't against the rules, and is a perfectly fine thing to do. If no-one tells him how bad his guides are, how will he be able to improve? I was only trying to help, but I understand that many children feel that any disdain towards their work is an attack on them.
10-1 i am older than you mate.

Miner9823

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
This is a general warning for everyone here, we do not want to see posts that would obviously indicate any manner of flame. I would highly encourage using criticism with a resolve or adding a suggestion to it, rather than making posts that would seem offensive to other players. If any disapproved behavior occurs any further within this thread, then the posts will be deleted without question. And if you don't have anything nice to say, I suggest not saying anything at all and move on.

Aidan

Platinum
Reaction score
This is a general warning for everyone here, we do not want to see posts that would obviously indicate any manner of flame. I would highly encourage using criticism with a resolve or adding a suggestion to it, rather than making posts that would seem offensive to other players. If any disapproved behavior occurs any further within this thread, then the posts will be deleted without question. And if you don't have anything nice to say, I suggest not saying anything at all and move on.
UR BABE

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci