• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Guide Guide: Some useful commands

inconceivable81

Platinum
Reaction score
So, I have been teaming with people and i realised that even some of my friends don't know about some basic commands, so I decided to make this guide for normal players, not mods.

Here goes:

Firstly, /vote #
A very, very basic command which allows you to vote for the map you want to be played from the list provided. For example, if this was the list:
1) Survival Games 4
2) Breeze Island (Community Map)
3) Survival Games
4) Teweran Survival Games (Community Map)
5) Survival Games 2
And your favourite map was Teweran sg, then you would do /vote 4 or /v 4

Next, also voting related, /skip
This command can be used if none of the maps on offer are enjoyed by you, then you can do /skip. If 8 skip votes are received, then the map choices will change.
NOTE: There is a message at the top of the voting choices which shows the two previously played maps. Those maps WILL NOT appear on the voting list.
Also, you can't vote AND skip.

The /timeleft command is also a useful one. It shows how much time of the current stage (e.g. Lobby, deathmatch etc.) is left. For example, if you're in deathmatch, it will say how much time you have to murder everyone.

/vote is the next one. Now,you may think, "you're barmy! We've done this one!"
But, no! This command can be used at times when you want to see the available choices. Just type it in and, voila!

/list. Guess what! It. Lists the players online!!! It divides them into specs and tributes.
NOTE: There are ninja mods! They won't always appear there!

/I or /info. Now this command does what it says, it gives you information like he developers, the current server ip, the creator(s) of the map you're currently on and what /timeleft does and more!

Then there is/gf or /ghostfix. This fixes your movement and basically teleports you to where you're meant to be. If you ant hit someone, then generally, one of you needs to do /gf, and if it is the other person, say so in chat, if they refuse, report them!

/suicide. Best command ever! Instead of drowning, or just quitting, you can commit suicide. Just don't use it if you for some reason want to live!

Please post the commands that I missed out in the comments! Hope this helped.

Billa

District 13
Reaction score
there is also /i or /info it tells you what server you're on as well as the developers who made the plugin.

And don't forget /gf or /ghostfix (mostly applies to people with bad Internet if you find yourself not being able to open chests or hit players you're most likely ghosted which means people can't hit you and if you refuse to actually type /gf while you're ghosted someone could quite easily poke a mod on TS (TeamSpeak) and ask for them to kick the ghosted player.

funnybunny

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
there is also /i or /info it tells you what server you're on as well as the developers who made the plugin.

And don't forget /gf or /ghostfix (mostly applies to people with bad Internet if you find yourself not being able to open chests or hit players you're most likely ghosted which means people can't hit you and if you refuse to actually type /gf while you're ghosted someone could quite easily poke a mod on TS (TeamSpeak) and ask for them to kick the ghosted player.
/girlfriend works too.

Le0

District 13
Reaction score

We won't kick the player anymore, as we now have the ability to /gf players. :)

Kraken

Mapping Team Lead
Reaction score
I'll sticky this and give it the guide tag :) if you could add some colours to the text that'd be cool too =3 good job

Zero_Falcon

Spectator
Reaction score
Darn it, there was a /gf or /ghostfix command?! I've ghosted out too often, and with good equipment. I totally had no idea.

You guys, these commands should be written for everyone to read ingame, especially for newcomers like me who would find the ruleboards at the lobby spawn or the rulebook the most convenient place to learn the game.

mgf4

Experienced
Reaction score
I
So, I have been teaming with people and i realised that even some of my friends don't know about some basic commands, so I decided to make this guide for normal players, not mods.

Here goes:

Firstly, /vote #
A very, very basic command which allows you to vote for the map you want to be played from the list provided. For example, if this was the list:
1) Survival Games 4
2) Breeze Island (Community Map)
3) Survival Games
4) Teweran Survival Games (Community Map)
5) Survival Games 2
And your favourite map was Teweran sg, then you would do /vote 4 or /v 4

Next, also voting related, /skip
This command can be used if none of the maps on offer are enjoyed by you, then you can do /skip. If 8 skip votes are received, then the map choices will change.
NOTE: There is a message at the top of the voting choices which shows the two previously played maps. Those maps WILL NOT appear on the voting list.
Also, you can't vote AND skip.

The /timeleft command is also a useful one. It shows how much time of the current stage (e.g. Lobby, deathmatch etc.) is left. For example, if you're in deathmatch, it will say how much time you have to murder everyone.

/vote is the next one. Now,you may think, "you're barmy! We've done this one!"
But, no! This command can be used at times when you want to see the available choices. Just type it in and, voila!

/list. Guess what! It. Lists the players online!!! It divides them into specs and tributes.
NOTE: There are ninja mods! They won't always appear there!

/I or /info. Now this command does what it says, it gives you information like he developers, the current server ip, the creator(s) of the map you're currently on and what /timeleft does and more!

Then there is/gf or /ghostfix. This fixes your movement and basically teleports you to where you're meant to be. If you ant hit someone, then generally, one of you needs to do /gf, and if it is the other person, say so in chat, if they refuse, report them!

/suicide. Best command ever! Instead of drowning, or just quitting, you can commit suicide. Just don't use it if you for some reason want to live!

Please post the commands that I missed out in the comments! Hope this helped.
like the suicide one ;)

Sarchikani

Platinum
Reaction score
You can type /tl to see the time. A bit quicker than typing /timeleft. Apart from that, great guide.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci