• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Guide To Better Ping!

Was This Guide Helpful?

• Total voters

Asperation

Experienced
Reaction score
Hello, I have recently been getting terrible ping on the US server and I felt that's weird because I don't live too far away from where the server is located. I usually get around 155 to 190 ping on SG servers and I felt I had to do something about it. So, I went ahead and looked it up on YouTube and I came across a video that works amazing! Its just a few simple things you can do to your computer to make your ping way lower. In doing what the videos suggest I went down to 60ms - 95ms! It really works! There is no advertisement intended in this thread I am just trying to help people with high ping have a little bit of a better PvP experience here's the link to the video.
(Like I said no advertisement intended)

Hope this helped you guys!
See you around on SG!

Asperation

Experienced
Reaction score
Ping does help with PvP have you ever tried to PvP with 200 ping? Its not that fun lol

William

District 13
Reaction score
Just by having a stable connection and a ping under 100 you're fine.

Ichengo

Survivor
Reaction score
I get 57 - 70-80ms on average... 100+ on days when im not the only one using the router... 500+ on days when my router is just acting crappy.
I think this would be usfull for me on days when my router is crap.
~Thankyou!

(Im at school so I cant watch this atm, but I will later)

Asperation

Experienced
Reaction score
I get 57 - 70-80ms on average... 100+ on days when im not the only one using the router... 500+ on days when my router is just acting crappy.
I think this would be usfull for me on days when my router is crap.
~Thankyou!

(Im at school so I cant watch this atm, but I will later)
Well im glad I could help!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci