• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Gunful [Resource Pack] - By Gunnishone [Discontinued]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gunnishone

Platinum
Reaction score
Distributing resource packs such as Defscape and R3DCRAFT infringes Copyright, therefore I am no longer continuing/providing the download link for Gunful.

Thank-you to everyone who supported/downloaded Gunful.

Main Menu:

Inventory:

Hotbar:

Thank-you,
~Gunnishone

Last edited:

dq

District 13
Reaction score
Kinda hard to explain, ill do it when I get home and PM you the download link, sound good? If you still want, I can TRY to explain it to you.

Edit: I take that back. Its easier than it sounds.

Step 1: Open Texture Pack Zip file thingamawhatzit
Step 2: There should be an assets folder, then a png file called pack, then a MCMETA file called pack.
Step 3: Open the MCMETA file named pack with NOTEPAD
Step 4: Find the text that you want to change (The one that you crossed out in red)
Step 5: Change it with whatever you want it to say
Step 6: Violently smash a vase on the nearest persons head

And your done!

Gunnishone

Platinum
Reaction score
Kinda hard to explain, ill do it when I get home and PM you the download link, sound good? If you still want, I can TRY to explain it to you.

Edit: I take that back. Its easier than it sounds.

Step 1: Open Texture Pack Zip file thingamawhatzit
Step 2: There should be an assets folder, then a png file called pack, then a MCMETA file called pack.
Step 3: Open the MCMETA file named pack with NOTEPAD
Step 4: Find the text that you want to change (The one that you crossed out in red)
Step 5: Change it with whatever you want it to say
Step 6: Violently smash a vase on the nearest persons head

And your done!
Thanks a lot!

I thought it must have been the MCMETA file but when I tried to open it with Notepad a couple of hours ago it didn't work. I'll try again when I get on my computer.

By the way, my mum wasn't too happy about Step 6...she really liked that vase.

dq

District 13
Reaction score
Thanks a lot!

I thought it must have been the MCMETA file but when I tried to open it with Notepad a couple of hours ago it didn't work. I'll try again when I get on my computer.

By the way, my mum wasn't too happy about Step 6...she really liked that vase.
No Problem :D

Which vase was it, The blue on with polka dots? I hated that vase >:I Im glad its gone.

Gunnishone

Platinum
Reaction score
**Update**

- The 'title' or 'prefix' is now fixed. Thanks DairyQueen. New download link available.

That's all folks! :p

Last edited:

BlitzCometITU

Diamond
Reaction score
What do the weapons look like?! I never download texture packs because all I care about is armor and weapons, and that's never showcased!

Gunnishone

Platinum
Reaction score
What do the weapons look like?! I never download texture packs because all I care about is armor and weapons, and that's never showcased!
- The swords are R3DCraft.

- The armor icons in the inventory are R3DCraft.

- The armor when you are looking at another player or pretty F5 is faithful.

Download the pack and see. One of my favourite things about this texture pack is the bow (which is my own sort of) and the particles.

BlitzCometITU

Diamond
Reaction score
i actually don't like the bow, least favorite part of the texture pack. But omg thank you for this texture pack, so amazing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci