• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Gunnishone Resignation Letter

Gunnishone

Platinum
Reaction score
Hello Everyone,

I think it's time for me to resign as moderator.

The day I got moderator I was so extremely happy, and I want to thank you guys for that. I've had a lot of fun along the way and I've met some really cool people. But lately I feel like uploading hacking videos/recording players is a chore, and I don't enjoy doing it like I used to, so I seem to be banning players less and less. Because of this, I feel like I don't deserve this rank, therefore I'm resigning. On a side not, I'm also not proud of the way some staff have treated bans. Several of my friends have been banned very unfairly, and I do not want to be part of a group of people who does those kinds of things (bans unfairly). If people with the same rank as me take those unfair actions then it reflects badly on me, and I don't want a bad reputation.

So yeah, that's it. I am in no way quitting MCSG and I will continue to upload MCSG videos. I am simply stepping down from my moderator position. Maybe I will return to being a moderator some day (if I'm allowed), but now is not the time.

Thanks for everything,
Gunnishone out.

Last edited:

dq

District 13
Reaction score
Moved to community corner so everyone can see your gone :p

MattZeeX

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
And it sucks that this is in Staff Discussion so that he can't read what we say :(

Native

District 13
Reaction score
Yeah, I understand where you are coming from. Many people feel like the mods aren't doing their job; when in fact they are. It's just because of the increase in hackers and the increase of moderators banning people that many people have been banned unfairly. This gives the MCSG staff a very bad reputation. I know many people who have been perm-banned very unfairly. But due to semi-convincing evidence and all the mods trying their best to crack down on hackers many good pvpers get caught into the mix. I feel that EVERYONE in the community needs to step up. And not point fingers at moderators. We all need to take charge. If everyone doesn't contribute then there is no way that we will be able to ensure that everyone has an enjoyable experience on this server.

Last edited:

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci