• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

GuyGraphics - Free Avatars, Banners, Signatures and more!

Status
Not open for further replies.

e_r

Survivor
Reaction score
You can make me an avatar for Youtube like those?
They are amazing! ^^

e_r

Survivor
Reaction score
Oh, I'm sorry, My ign is darkpowaHD but write Dark in blue.
Paint me with a fishing rod and a stone sword in the hands.
Ty. ^^

Kennyrulez

Diamond
Reaction score
Dude these are so good, with practice you could become as good as some of the best at drawing avatars. One thing that you should do now though is zoom in an use the eraser tool on the bits that go over the lines, it doesn't take long if you use the right sizes.

Otto

Diamond
Reaction score
Dude these are so good, with practice you could become as good as some of the best at drawing avatars. One thing that you should do now though is zoom in an use the eraser tool on the bits that go over the lines, it doesn't take long if you use the right sizes.
Thanks that means a lot! I think it looks kinda good when some of the lines over lap, I admit, on my last one I did get a bit over the top, but thanks anyway!

Giggity69Goo

Mockingjay
Reaction score
IGN: Giggity69Goo
Pose: (it may be complicated) I would like to be on the left side of the picture with a bow in my hand a little blood on my face. Then in the bottom left corner I would like these 2 legs to be sticking out showing that I have just killed the man. If you want me to make it simpler just tell me ^-^

Otto

Diamond
Reaction score
IGN: Giggity69Goo
Pose: (it may be complicated) I would like to be on the left side of the picture with a bow in my hand a little blood on my face. Then in the bottom left corner I would like these 2 legs to be sticking out showing that I have just killed the man. If you want me to make it simpler just tell me ^-^
Nice idea, I look foward to making it! <3

e_r

Survivor
Reaction score
They are amazing! ^^
My ign is darkpowaHD but write Dark in blue.
Ty. ^^

Otto

Diamond
Reaction score
They are amazing! ^^
My ign is darkpowaHD but write Dark in blue.
Ty. ^^
You've said that twice, and those avatars arnt only for youtube, you can sue them for anything.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci