• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

hack/mine server?

xgirble

Survivor
Reaction score
I think we should have a Hack/Mine server Ive played it in single player and its really fun.
there could be fractions or districts where there are teams of like 10 people that live in a selected area on the map. they build a town and live there then the teams can go explore the towers and dungeons to get some powerful stuff. PvP will be on and it should be on hard difficulty and if you were to die you will not lose all your stuff, and a money system where you can sell the stuff you get from chests and mobs. but players can't just wait for you to leave your town and kill you and the other players in different fractions/districts can't go in the other fraction/district's town.
if anyone would be interested just reply to this thread

Dentalrednasty

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
sounds like fun.. but there wil be much thinking about how it wil be set up properly.. but it has my vote :)

MrMark2202

Survivor
Reaction score
This is already something being worked on :3 (Sort of) We are striving to provide a survival server as soon as possible!

xgirble

Survivor
Reaction score
YAY that made my day thank you MrMark2202
and can you try to use some of my ideas?

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci