• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Hacked Client?

Nezloe

Spectator
Reaction score
If you say that you have a hacked client to people, but you really don't, is it still against the rules? I said it in a game as a joke, but everyone took it so seriously, I have hundreds of screenshots to prove it, and I am willing for people to teamview me (a program that lets you control my computer/monitor it) to prove that I dont have a hacked client.

Stijn

District 13
Reaction score
I don't really see the problem, if you know that you are not a hacker yourself what is the problem?
Did you get banned?

The_Soy_Man

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
If you say you have a hacked client, they can report and have proof that you admitted to it. In the future, don't do this. If you are banned, you can get unbanned in the usual way.

Firedog150

Career
Reaction score
Yes. If there is suspicion of a person using a hacked client (in this case you stating that you use one) you can be reported and then banned. We do not take hackers lightly here and strive to keep this a nice clean hack free community.

Nezloe

Spectator
Reaction score
I was just kidding around, because I started playing this server not too long ago. So I didn't know they took it that seriously. Thanks for telling me. And no, I'm not banned, and I hope I wont be. Thanks for all the replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci