• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Hacker Complaints- Please SHUTUP

Are hacker complaints destroying the forum community?

• Total voters

Plg21

District 13
Reaction score
Guys, I know you are mad about hackers, but really this is getting over the top. Stop posting threads about hackers. I hope you have read all the nice informational threads like ones by the amazing duckluv321 , and if you havn't, please do so.

Posting about the same topic does nothing. It's a pretty simple concept, yet none of you seem to understand. In my opinion people should get warnings from staff if they post unhelpful threads that fill the forums with crap. I don't know how many hacker-complainers will read this, but it's worth a try. Please go along and spread this message to everyone. Posting the same thing over an over again doesn't help.

To put this in a real-life situation, if you have a dog that has fleas, and you diagnosed it and are medicating it to the best of your ability, will telling it to get better do anything? Probably not. But what if every friend that came to your house told you to fix his fleas and yell at the dog for having them, it doesn't do anything does it?

No matter how many times you complain about hackers, they won't leave. There is something cool called poking a mod, or recording and reporting. TRY IT. Yes, hackers wreck the game, but that is no reason to make stupid posts on the forums. Thanks for your time, try not to embarrass yourself...

BlitzCometITU

Diamond
Reaction score
Hacker complaints are far from "Destroying the community". While I do agree they're annoying.

Wyz

Diamond
Reaction score
Agreed. They are so annoying!! And another thing that annoyes me is hacker report in "Survival Games Discussions" !! >.<
I am with you

Yin

Discord: prettyyinpink
Reaction score
People who actually agree with me. Thanks! This really needed to be a thread.

donpolilla

Platinum
Reaction score
I know what u are saying but I dont really agree with you: Hackers are destroying the community not the people comaplaining about them, they are doing what they should because it seems that the staff of this server isn't realising what is actually going on with hacks.

I mean, u are right, complaining I wont do anything, I know.

I tryed to record ALL of them and its impossible, because I got 0.1 mbps upload speed and its just impossible.

I tryed to be a mod so I can ban of them, but I didnt get accepted.

So the only thing that I can do now is complaing, though it seems that the staff prefers to close threads with the opinion of the people (as one I did) before kicking all the hackers from the server forever, MCSG its unplayable, when kids go out of school, there is at least 1 hacker / game (if u r lucky and u dont find more)

Mooclan

Forum God
Reaction score
I know what u are saying but I dont really agree with you: Hackers are destroying the community not the people comaplaining about them, they are doing what they should because it seems that the staff of this server isn't realising what is actually going on with hacks.

I tryed to record ALL of them and its impossible, because I got 0.1 mbps upload speed and its just impossible.

So the only thing that I can do now is complaing, though it seems that the staff prefers to close threads with the opinion of the people (as one I did) before kicking all the hackers from the server forever, MCSG its unplayable, when kids go out of school, there is at least 1 hacker / game (if u r lucky and u dont find more)
The thing is, the forums have recently been flooded with threads saying the EXACT SAME THING over and over and over again. We get that there are hackers, and the staff are doing what they can to stop them - nothing can change how fast they do it, we just have to be calm.

Tacoface1234

District 13
Reaction score
it seems that the staff of this server isn't realising what is actually going on with hacks.
That's incredibly inaccurate. We are plenty aware of the issues on the server, just as much if not more so than the average player. Most of our staff actually spend more time playing the servers than a lot of normal members, we see what's going on.

before kicking all the hackers from the server forever
That's a wonderful thought, but it isn't feasible. There is no way to confirm someone is breaking the rules besides witnessing it and recording evidence. There is no magic button that kicks them all which we can utilize. If it were possible, we would have done it already.

it seems that the staff prefers to close threads with the opinion of the people (as one I did)
That's a bit misleading, isn't it?
Your thread was locked by me (http://www.minecraftsurvivalgames.com/threads/hackers-everywhere.90550/) because it was repeating a topic that had already been made by an active thread. If a thread covers a topic, and you have something to say regarding the topic, you should post your thoughts as a reply to the topic already made. If you make another topic, it's just segmenting the discussion and cluttering the forums. That's why your thread was locked, and the thread I linked in my reply was not.

3. Do not replicate or repost a thread: It is very irritating having to respond with the same response to multiple threads about the same thing.

• Please use the search function to see if a topic have already been posted before you post a thread. Previous threads might have already answered/responded to the thread you plan on posting.
  • If a previous thread has been locked or deleted for a reason, do not bring it back up. If you are curious about why a thread was locked or deleted, ask a moderator.
^From the official forum rules

Plg21

District 13
Reaction score
Tacoface1234 Thank you for your post, completely agree. As for donpolilla , the thread taco locked was litterly what this thread is against. Obviously we know there are hackers on the server, so how is telling us again helping? Also, how could the staff possibly not realize the problem if you continually make posts like the one you made. Taco had more than enough good reasons to lock that thread. I understand that hackers are frustrating, but complaining and getting angry at the game about it is giving them what they want. If you just say "look, another person who downloaded a program to play a game for them" and walk away is fine. Honestly, if there were hackers in sports like people who hired machines to control them and win the game, would you constantly go around poking people until they listen to you just to say "hack hacks not fair wahhhh". No, you wouldn't because it's immature. The internet isn't a place where you can act how ever you want and get away with something. If anything you have to be more polite on the internet because that is the only impression people have of you. All people see are your words, so make them good.

Toe

District 13
Reaction score
Will all the accusers please shut up, please shut up yes please shut up!

Dah_Hobbit

District 13
Reaction score
I don't think hackers are even destroying the community. There are shorts on all servers, so that means that every minecraft community is being destroyed. And your saying that they should be complaining about hackers? When has that ever worked for anything? Do you honestly think that the developers can just write a few lines of code and alakazam, no more hackers?the staff are plenty aware of the hackers. Ask a active mod how many hackers he bans on a regular day.
you said in your first paragraph that its the right thing to do, but but now you say it isn't. Make up your mind.

you probably weren't accepted because you can't record.
1) you've changed your mind again. Do now complaining is the right thing to do? If that's what you think, your wrong. The best thing to do is to poke a mod on TS. 2) the staff are usually pretty open to opinionated threads as long as their not hating on people or repeating things, which you did. 3) MCSG is still very playable. Find ways to deal with hackers or, report them.

I completely agree with you. I don't think their destroying the community, but its ALOT of clutter.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci