• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Hacker Complaints- Please SHUTUP

Are hacker complaints destroying the forum community?

• Total voters

Ceroria

Mockingjay
Reaction score
That's incredibly inaccurate. We are plenty aware of the issues on the server, just as much if not more so than the average player. Most of our staff actually spend more time playing the servers than a lot of normal members, we see what's going on.

That's a wonderful thought, but it isn't feasible. There is no way to confirm someone is breaking the rules besides witnessing it and recording evidence. There is no magic button that kicks them all which we can utilize. If it were possible, we would have done it already.

That's a bit misleading, isn't it?
Your thread was locked by me (http://www.minecraftsurvivalgames.com/threads/hackers-everywhere.90550/) because it was repeating a topic that had already been made by an active thread. If a thread covers a topic, and you have something to say regarding the topic, you should post your thoughts as a reply to the topic already made. If you make another topic, it's just segmenting the discussion and cluttering the forums. That's why your thread was locked, and the thread I linked in my reply was not.

^From the official forum rules
Ur hot. This was needed. Thanks

Chiller4

District 13
Reaction score
I'm on mobile so it's hard to quote, but Tacoface1234 going off of your post about how you can't tell if someone is hacking without evidence, what about the thing they did with bsm? Is it just not possible to code that in for all of the clients, or is it possible and we just aren't doing it? I'm sure that's not the case, because the MCGamer staff isn't lazy, but would it be possible to do in the future?

donpolilla

Platinum
Reaction score
Dah_Hobbit Plg21 Tacoface1234 Mooclan After reading all you guys wrote to me I feel quite immature, although I am 17 years old. Now I understand what is actually going, the staff has realised what's going on and they're working on it. I'm sorry for being such a rager, I was like: "I don't see mods banning people, so no one is being banned". But now I see that it's not true, lots of ppl is working on this. It's just that I want to keep a nice Win/Lose ratio on my stats and getting killed every now and then doesn't help me to be more calm when I post something here.

So thanks to all you guys, I will try to do what you said, report as much of them as I can and help the server. From now one I won't be only another guy accusing of hacks and raging at the forums. Have a nice day!

Reaction score
I'm on mobile so it's hard to quote, but Tacoface1234 going off of your post about how you can't tell if someone is hacking without evidence, what about the thing they did with bsm? Is it just not possible to code that in for all of the clients, or is it possible and we just aren't doing it? I'm sure that's not the case, because the MCGamer staff isn't lazy, but would it be possible to do in the future?
As far as I know, you cannot do that plugin for the hacked clients. The way they managed to create the plugin that kicks the player if he is found using BSM is that this mod sends signals that alert that the user is using it, that way the developers could use that signal to create that plugin. Sadly, it doesn't work the same way with hacked clients as they do not send signals, if they did, the server would have been hacker free a long time ago. (I may be wrong about how it works, but that's what I've heard).

Chiller4

District 13
Reaction score
As far as I know, you cannot do that plugin for the hacked clients. The way they managed to create the plugin that kicks the player if he is found using BSM is that this mod sends signals that alert that the user is using it, that way the developers could use that signal to create that plugin. Sadly, it doesn't work the same way with hacked clients as they do not send signals, if they did, the server would have been hacker free a long time ago. (I may be wrong about how it works, but that's what I've heard).
Ok, thank you for the clarification!

JuanTwoThree

Survivor
Reaction score
Man there are hackers everywhere! *BOOM* *BANG* *Shi* BLOWS UP* *POW* *COMMUNITY GONE* *bye bye poor community*

No, just no. Seriously how does that destroy the community. Yes it gets annoying but not to the butt hurt point where you complain about complainers wtf is that.

Thats like trying to teach a kid not to steal then you go steal right infront of them. WTF. You sir, have no logic.

Complains about complainers BAHAHAHAHAHA

J

Joel/MadDawg

Man there are hackers everywhere! *BOOM* *BANG* *Shi* BLOWS UP* *POW* *COMMUNITY GONE* *bye bye poor community*

No, just no. Seriously how does that destroy the community. Yes it gets annoying but not to the butt hurt point where you complain about complainers wtf is that.

Thats like trying to teach a kid not to steal then you go steal right infront of them. WTF. You sir, have no logic.

I think you could've found a better way to say that...

Ceroria

Mockingjay
Reaction score

This

Plg21

District 13
Reaction score
This thread has gotten so off point xD

JaysWing

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
*sigh* I feel like the word "hacker" has gone completely insane. The word used to be a reference to someone who infiltrates a network or system to gain information. Now, the word is used to describe someone who kills you in a video game. Tsk tsk.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci