• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Hacker Complaints- Please SHUTUP

Are hacker complaints destroying the forum community?

• Total voters

Plg21

District 13
Reaction score
It is completely on point. I think you just dont like negative feedback c:
How did I hint that in any way. First of all your feedback was incredibly rude. Second, I was saying it was off point because we were yelling at eachother a little. I think you just want to start a flame war.

JuanTwoThree

Survivor
Reaction score
How did I hint that in any way. First of all your feedback was incredibly rude. Second, I was saying it was off point because we were yelling at eachother a little. I think you just want to start a flame war.
Sir, if by any means you think I was being rude check your tampon. Now I am starting to get rude because I hate all these forums where they have a idea etc and when they dont hear what they like they get frustrated. Please do not reply to this or talk about it again and just let others opinions come flowing in :D. No need to start this up coming flame war :D

Ceroria

Mockingjay
Reaction score
*sigh* I feel like the word "hacker" has gone completely insane. The word used to be a reference to someone who infiltrates a network or system to gain information. Now, the word is used to describe someone who kills you in a video game. Tsk tsk.
And in comes one of v1's best players that I don't think anyone's heard from in a year. I love this community, it's so ironic. Unless he's been active on the forums and I'm just ignorant :(

Plg21

District 13
Reaction score
In my opinion it really is destroying the community. Personally I rearely come on the forums because hacker complaints are all I see.

Captain Dak

Platinum
Reaction score
Yeah, but what really annoys me is the people yelling "hacks" and "wtf hax" and the like in the in-game chat... and while the accused person is rarely actually hacking, if they are hacking the accuser will often blow the cover of staff members trying to deal with it without even thinking about it. That's a big pet peeve of mine and I'm sure many other mods. :p

Plg21

District 13
Reaction score
Yeah, but what really annoys me is the people yelling "hacks" and "wtf hax" and the like in the in-game chat... and while the accused person is rarely actually hacking, if they are hacking the accuser will often blow the cover of staff members trying to deal with it without even thinking about it. That's a big pet peeve of mine and I'm sure many other mods. :p
The worst is when they say "a mod is going to find you". Obviously they know that a mod will eventually get them, saying they will get banned doesn't help anything.

Captain Dak

Platinum
Reaction score
The worst is when they say "a mod is going to find you". Obviously they know that a mod will eventually get them, saying they will get banned doesn't help anything.
Yep. And they are delaying that further when they're in a lobby with the hacker and keep talking to the mod, alerting the hacker of their presence. A few moments later, the hacker is gone and no proof can be collected on them. It's almost hilarious how people don't understand how to go about reporting a hacker.

Plg21

District 13
Reaction score
Yep. And they are delaying that further when they're in a lobby with the hacker and keep talking to the mod, alerting the hacker of their presence. A few moments later, the hacker is gone and no proof can be collected on them. It's almost hilarious how people don't understand how to go about reporting a hacker.
Yes I imagine a baby sitting at his moms computer

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci