• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Hacker exposed

Status
Not open for further replies.

Apex47

Spectator
Reaction score
I was just playing Survival games then all of a sudden I died, I thought it was a bit wierd so I decided to watch the guy who killed me. I then saw that he had Killaura, speed hacks and some form of tracking system where he could see all other players at all times. I recorded him so I will upload with this Thread

Thanks

SmileEU

Platinum
Reaction score
I was just playing Survival games then all of a sudden I died, I thought it was a bit wierd so I decided to watch the guy who killed me. I then saw that he had Killaura, speed hacks and some form of tracking system where he could see all other players at all times. I recorded him so I will upload with this Thread

Thanks

If you think some one cheating go post a report : report.mcgamer.info Dont forgot use correct template! Have A Nice Day :)

Sylnt

Quantum
Reaction score
Like said above, you need to report a hacker at http://report.mcgamer.info, and wait for a staff member to view your post. Make sure to use the template!

Thanks to
If you think some one cheating go post a report : report.mcgamer.info Dont forgot use correct template! Have A Nice Day :)
-Sylnt

Thread Locked

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci