• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Hacker Hunters Clan | Making A Movement (Recruiting)

VebbiHD

District 13
Reaction score
Thanks. I have only caught about 3 hackers in my mcsg lifetime all forcefield hackers.
Forcefield and speedhack is the 2 most common hack, unfortunately

Bal31

Survivor
Reaction score
Yes but hey it could be alot worse. Like critical no-fall and fly

VebbiHD

District 13
Reaction score
I'm pretty sure you cant use no-fall or fly, but i can be wrong

WaWaXD

Survivor
Reaction score
you can use fly but our no-cheat will detect it, *hopefully* :D

Generation2012

Tribute
Reaction score
I fall asleep and I see this haha, this is great, we defiantly need more people, as for your recording device as long as you can still see them hacking in some way use it, and yeah as WaWaXD said, I keep Fraps at the ready in case I see anything suspicious, and yes Vebbi the two most used are sprint and forcefield, sprint is used mainly in the water by the people who are used to the client and are good at not getting caught BUT they always jump out of the water while swimming so its actually more detectable.

ManOfTheBread

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
this could be great because i have had this best luck with hackers in 4 days i have spotted 13 hackers and i have played around 20 rounds these past 4 days i have 4 recordings but no youtube so i doubt i could join. :(

Generation2012

Tribute
Reaction score
this could be great because i have had this best luck with hackers in 4 days i have spotted 13 hackers and i have played around 20 rounds these past 4 days i have 4 recordings but no youtube so i doubt i could join. :(
Mash them all together and put the rendered video file up on mediafire in a zip file and il upload them to my channel and put a commentary over it, saying its from a hacker hunter called breadman14 :)

Nobeeswax

Survivor
Reaction score
1. FRAPS dont work on mac
2. They cant ban people with particles in the lobby anymore, they say it can be a server glitch:(
I often see people with particle glitches while we wait for the 10 second count down, in the game arena.

It is a glitch.

Nobeeswax

Survivor
Reaction score
You guys got any tips on how to catch them, i often find its difficult to catch a hacker on vid.

Like when it is detectable and all that.

VebbiHD

District 13
Reaction score
I often see people with particle glitches while we wait for the 10 second count down, in the game arena.

It is a glitch.
if you try to run in the count down there will be particles under your feet becouse you are sprinting,
but in-game if they have particles under their feets when they stand still, they are using speedhack.
sorry for bad grammar

VebbiHD

District 13
Reaction score
You guys got any tips on how to catch them, i often find its difficult to catch a hacker on vid.

Like when it is detectable and all that.
write down his/her name somewhere, go to the server page and search for the name, if he/she is playing go to this server and record them (all the time if you can)
And as Generation said in the video, dont say: "YOUR HACKING" before you have video proof of him/her hacking

Nobeeswax

Survivor
Reaction score
I had a screen shot of this guy standing still with speed particles, i deleted it cause i heard it was a glitch. Now I'm almost certain it wasn't. I will try to remorse it from the bin.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci