• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Hacker: ThunderDeath3109

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nephilim

Mockingjay
Reaction score
My friend (BeMyZelf) and i were playing on vida cova and when it became deathmatch, we saw that the third person had full enchanted diamond armor (probably with every enchantment, specially thorns), a flame bow with power V (or something very close to that) and I don't know what he had on his sword because we were already dead by then. We have pictures of his armor and also from the chat in deathmatch. Please ban this hacker, this one is really bad...

Attachments

DeformedChild

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Not a hacker, he was probably just abusing the OP items in that map. (Which is bannable, providing you have evidence).

Nephilim

Mockingjay
Reaction score
My friend is uploading the other pictures, you'll see

I_love_desk

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
This is slightly off-topic, but I feel like there have been waaaay too many off-topic posts (like this one) on this part of the forums that just get locked straight away. I know there's a 'no-no suggestions' thread, butthere must be another way to direct people to the 'media' or 'report abuse' sections...

Nephilim

Mockingjay
Reaction score
Nice work grave digging to my first thread, unfortunately I still got a notification for it.

Please do not reply to a thread that has been inactive for over a month and that is not relevant anymore since it is considered as necro posting. Quoted from the rules:
4. Do not grave-dig/necropost: Posting on old threads that serve no purpose is unnecessary and gives people unneeded alerts.
If a thread has gone one month without any new posts, it is considered old and posting on it will be considered necroposting.
If the thread is still relevant and important, necroposting on it is allowed.
If the thread has a new update, necroposting on it is allowed.
Thread Locked. If you have any questions or concerns, feel free to PM me! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci