• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Hackers and them winning

Status
Not open for further replies.

JefferyTheCake

Tribute
Reaction score
This isn't a thread of getting mad because I died, this is what I've noticed for a while now:

I've seen this a lot on this. A person joins, and they have hacks, and they keep winning. Over, and over. I know I should get proof, and report it. It just wanted to get everyone's opinion on this. There are people out there with the skill to win, and then there are the hackers and modders, and the person with the hacks always win.

What do you guys think about this?

ShaunDepro

Mockingjay
Reaction score
Just call me in and I'll beat them with my skill.

Or call in a mod from the TeamSpeak servers, or even better record the hacker/s and upload it here in the report thread.

Kevin Olson

Spectator
Reaction score
This isn't a thread of getting mad because I died, this is what I've noticed for a while now:

I've seen this a lot on this. A person joins, and they have hacks, and they keep winning. Over, and over. I know I should get proof, and report it. It just wanted to get everyone's opinion on this. There are people out there with the skill to win, and then there are the hackers and modders, and the person with the hacks always win.

What do you guys think about this?
What kind of hacks? Cause in all the games I've played (not that many, but still) I haven't experienced any hackers.

JefferyTheCake

Tribute
Reaction score
What kind of hacks? Cause in all the games I've played (not that many, but still) I haven't experienced any hackers.
There are different kinds of hacks. Not really damage hacks(That may be too hard to hide) but things like chest finder, reach hacks, flying or speed. There may be more.

Maninme

Spectator
Reaction score
There are different kinds of hacks. Not really damage hacks(That may be too hard to hide) but things like chest finder, reach hacks, flying or speed. There may be more.
I know what you mean. I've seen many people have speed hacks. And reach hacks. It's so annoying tell chadthedj and do you know any of there usernames.

Maninme

Spectator
Reaction score
Just call me in and I'll beat them with my skill.

Or call in a mod from the TeamSpeak servers, or even better record the hacker/s and upload it here in the report thread.
WOWWWWW YOU are really good do you want to team up some time!!!? Lol

Valethar

Career
Reaction score
Many times I've killed hackers. Mostly because they use their hacks poorly.

Doomd12

Survivor
Reaction score
Not all people that win 3 times in a row is a hacker. because i have win 3 times in a row. Well some of them maybe are but in all my time playing MCSG i have never seen a hacker.

ShaunDepro

Mockingjay
Reaction score
Well, I don't run into people using massive hacks. But I came up to someone last round and I hit them and their whole Minecraft character turned around and hit me but they kepted continuing in that direction. Was only a stone sword he had luckily.

OMGjustin

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
This is the thread where people over 10 wins come in and up their egos by telling stories about hacker slaying.

Hackers are annoying af and half of them are too good to be killed consistently.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci