• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Hackers, Hackers and Hackers.

MCGamerzism

Platinum
Reaction score
Well... I wasn't expecting such an enthusiastic reply, but I appreciate it. Recently I have been reporting hackers with more than enough evidence, but they continued roaming the servers. I suppose that the only way to ban someone for certain is to report them to echo_555. He bans everyone with any evidence regardless of whether they hack or not.
Okay thanks fopr the information :)

RelentlessForce

Diamond
Reaction score
As MCSG grows big and continues to grow, it will attracted more and more people. They can be good players, bad players, future mods, hackers etc... More people will ultimately equal more hackers. Which is why if you see a hacker, record them and report them since mods can't be in every game at every time catching every hacker the second they start hacking. It's not only the Moderators job to stop the hackers, you can help too. :)

Graymamba

Survivor
Reaction score
Hey Guys,

So as most of us have witnessed there has been a rise in hackers, I don't know why. But I am very keen on knowing if there is any reason why this be. If anyone has any information on why this is then please tell me! Personally, it's getting ridiculous for me and my friends, 2 of my friends Shy_ImpacT and KingGeorgeThe8th have quit mcsg due to the hackers. I never thought this would effect people this bad. But it turns out it's happened and I want to do something about it. Reporting them is good and helps but there everywhere and it gets bigger everyday.

It's saddening that this has to happen and it's sad that people have to spoil it for others. It's a game, people should enjoy it...this rule is changing every second.

Thank you for reading and I hope you can help and give me feedback :)
1D agrees with you:
Baby you hack up my game like nobody else! The way killaura kills me every time, you don't know-oh-oh how much your hacks anger me!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci