• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Hackers I hate them. Please help the community

Status
Not open for further replies.

schnikes

Career
Reaction score
Because it's so rough for you, being 4th in the US rankings. :rolleyes:

Antster360

District 13
Reaction score
Because it's so not rough for me, being last in the US rankings lol :p
It doesn't matter if your 1st or 76th it ruins the gameplay experience. How would you like it if you died by a hacker every other game?

schnikes

Career
Reaction score
It doesn't matter if your 1st or 76th it ruins the gameplay experience. How would you like it if you died by a hacker every other game?
I have had a few run-ins with probable hackers, but the thing is, some dude brings up this "hackers ruining everything" thread once every few days, and then they don't do anything, and the plugins are all up-to-date and there's really nothing anyone can do.

Tobbvald

Survivor
Reaction score
I am really sick and tired of the hackers. There just needs to be something done. I really even consider stop playing MCSG cause of this (kinda). Every other game I am in there is a hacker and I suffer from it. I record almost all of them and yet they just multiply. All I ask is the community or the people looking at this is if your a hacker don't hack. And everyone that is reading this please do your part and report any hackers. The only way this will get solved is if we take them down one by one. Hackers ruin the game so please help out the MCSG community.
I have many more than one thing to say on the subject, the first being- don't make hasty assumptions that would ruin the game for people with ACCTUAL skills. hackers are a pain and must be banned, but make absolutely certain that it is hacks, and not skills you see.

Tobbvald

Survivor
Reaction score
I know it can be hard to spot actual hackers sometimes, but you must wait until you have actual proof, like someone gaining distance from you walking backwards while you yourself is using jump-sprint. I know it is annoying, but in order to not ruin the game even more this kind of observation is a necessity.

OMGjustin

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Perhaps, in a few weeks, when we are completely desperate and close to getting overrun by the hackers, maybe, just maybe... Prevent every modded jar from joining. Yes, that means even us innocent Optifine users will have to get rid of it, because it's the only thing that can be done. Hacks just hide behind an innocent "hai im accualy is optfine" cloak and therefor, is undetectable. Or acceptable even, because these plug-ins accept optifine.

Tobbvald

Survivor
Reaction score
Perhaps, in a few weeks, when we are completely desperate and close to getting overrun by the hackers, maybe, just maybe... Prevent every modded jar from joining. Yes, that means even us innocent Optifine users will have to get rid of it, because it's the only thing that can be done. Hacks just hide behind an innocent "hai im accualy is optfine" cloak and therefor, is undetectable. Or acceptable even, because these plug-ins accept optifine.
IKR? is there no way to permit none but us optifine users to join with a modified jar?

wildman26

Tribute
Reaction score
UH this annoys me so much. I totally HATE HACKERS. I remember about a month ago I got to a deathmatch against a person who could hit me with a sword from 5 blocks away it was a diamond sword and every time I got close I got hit naturally I was wiped out. Turns out a bunch of other guys on the server hated the hacker too so we teamed up next game to end their life quick. we were in the water chasing the hacker and punching her by the amount we hit her we knew she was dead in like 2 more hits. But before we finished her a blur was coming towards us through the water ANOTHER HACKER! The guy who had full iron and a diamond sword ON THE FIRST DAY killed all 3 of us and then gave his friend stuff. Calling themselves Peter and Katniss. Luckily one of the guys with me HAD VIDEO PROOF. So we got the guy banned.

DannyDeeto

Experienced
Reaction score
I lag without optifine but if it gets rid of hackers i dont care if i cant have optifine

ThaXMark

Tribute
Reaction score
UH this annoys me so much. I totally HATE HACKERS. I remember about a month ago I got to a deathmatch against a person who could hit me with a sword from 5 blocks away it was a diamond sword and every time I got close I got hit naturally I was wiped out. Turns out a bunch of other guys on the server hated the hacker too so we teamed up next game to end their life quick. we were in the water chasing the hacker and punching her by the amount we hit her we knew she was dead in like 2 more hits. But before we finished her a blur was coming towards us through the water ANOTHER HACKER! The guy who had full iron and a diamond sword ON THE FIRST DAY killed all 3 of us and then gave his friend stuff. Calling themselves Peter and Katniss. Luckily one of the guys with me HAD VIDEO PROOF. So we got the guy banned.
this honestly doesn't sound like hacking, things like this happen on a regular basis, (e.g. lag) people can get full iron and diaomnd the first day if they have a good route too. Does sound the least bit sketchy though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci