• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Hackers just don't get it.

ChibiGoose

Platinum
Reaction score
I understand why there is no perm ban for hackers as first offense, but the sad thing is that I feel like I'm even more punished than the hackers, because first they kill me and then I spend 2 hours uploading a 20 secs video ;-; That's aweful I don't have the time to do that anymore, especially after each game :(
Anyways I the Mods are doing their best, such as all the players who record and report the hackers and that's something to say thank you for :) Maybe it will get less.... someday.
Well they don't ban on first offense because a lot of hackers actually do learn, there has been many people I've gotten banned for hacking and then after their first ban they stop, but they should start IP checking the hackers they ban and see if they are alts, because a lot of hackers are just alts of perm banned players, and if so they can just permanently ban the hacker.

sasboy123

Survivor
Reaction score
Hackers may not get it, but upon noncooperation with the rules after previous punishment, they'll be gone. It is fair, especially when hackers get a second chance.
No I don't think mods are trying their best to ban hackers us normal players are recording and having to report when mods should be disguised and go on to MCSG games and Spec and ban hackers for at least a month not a week

Devon

Survivor
Reaction score
I agree with this thread although if that law wasn't there then a lot of the good community people wouldn't be there. Also my friend had hacked and gotten a temp ban and if it had been permanent the I probably wouldn't still be here.

Electrix

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
I just got killed by two hackers in a row.

They need to get banned for 2 weeks at least, half the hackers on this server are horrible people.

S

Sepyz

Look guys, I have recorded and reported countless hackers on the servers, only for them to either not be banned, or come back after their week suspension and keep hacking. Now I know MCgamer has a really good staff team. But their is a point where we have to realize that a little warning wont change a hackers opinion. they don't get it. This is why I suggest permaban for obvious hacking or permaban on second offence of hacks. It would keep the servers far cleaner. The people who hack on minecraft are as low as you will find, and that's not something that I think MCgamer should be letting swim in their pool.
People change.

GibbyMC

Career
Reaction score
You need to let players have a chance If they make a mistake, and on second offense moderators do ban hackers
Keep in mind that I did create this thread quite a while ago, and have a more open opinion about the topic. And yes I now get that, thanks for commenting :)

Maxwill

Gold
Reaction score
they still need a warning but the permban for the 2nd offense is needed

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci