• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Hackers on us28

Status
Not open for further replies.

kadenater123

Survivor
Reaction score
I just found 4 or 5 hackers. They all started out with stone swords and leather armor. Then while i was taking my normal route someone killed me out of nowhere, and it was no glitch. Chad I hope you read this i think one of the hackers was brassmonkey.... (some numbers where the dots are) I'll get back to you on his name. Hope you read this.

Kittens

Survivor
Reaction score
If you want a better chance of a mod to see a hacker pm them on teamspeak. They will come. When they signed up to be mod that was part of what they agreed to, if you're in a game and someone asks to see a hacker you must go. (ex-mod I am) I guarantee there will be a mod on teamspeak if there isn't poke a sr mod as a last resort.

D

Dyon123

This should be fixed in the CodeGlue version of the MinecraftSurvivalGames plugin. The guy you killed you out of nowhere was invisable by an glitch in the game.

Diar

District 13
Reaction score
The invisible person that killed you was a glitch.

If you're reporting people for hacking, make sure to get proof, and get all their names. Without it, you have no case, and you're just wasting time.

BazzBerry

Survivor
Reaction score
Try to get any evidence that you can and make an abuse report so the staff may investigate.
Thanks!

VebbiHD

District 13
Reaction score
You need video evidence if you didn't know

kadenater123

Survivor
Reaction score
thx guys for the advice ill do better at reporting next time :p thx again

anatolifisher

Experienced
Reaction score
dude starting with the leather armor and swords isent hacking its a glitch where u can open lobby chests when it says do /jg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci