• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

HACKERS: this is getting absolutely ridiculous now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheInforcerHD

Platinum
Reaction score
I don't think there is a plugin that eliminates hacking completely as if there was one we would probably have it or be working on it already. Simply record and report them or even poke a moderator on ts if you believe someone is hacking. 2 hackers in every game is kind of hard to believe, possibly they're skilled players? Again hackers will be in every community, so leaving MCSG won't solve your hacker problem.

Pipiska

Survivor
Reaction score
To everyone saying "No hackers "I haven't seen a hackers since 5 months ago" or things like that, then you're not looking close enough, don't care, shrug it off, or just make yourself think they're good. But, there are hackers playing, and lots of hackers. I'd say more than before 1.6.
Every game I play, every other pvp gamemode i play, there are tons of hackers. If you count killing people that are behind, and to the side of you good, then that's why you "haven't seen a hackers since a couple months ago."
Not everyone can record, and also, poking a mod on ts isn't very effective. Because you may be running from a hacker, or right when you djed by a hacker, and you're positive they hacked, the hacker could leave, and die, and occasionally type /list to see if mods are on, and if there are mods on, they can disable the hacks.
I know there aren't enough mods to moderate every server, but when I play, there's a mod on for every 30 games I play (CA servers), and if there is a mod on, they'll leave when it starts, or just leave right away, not bothering to look for hackers for a little bit, or check if they were killed by a hacker.
I would say that lots of mods are too lazy to check for hackers, or don't even care.
But, it's also Mojangs fault, because I'm sure they can do something do reduce the hackers, but they don't care.

BlazeMaster

Career
Reaction score
To everyone saying "No hackers "I haven't seen a hackers since 5 months ago" or things like that, then you're not looking close enough, don't care, shrug it off, or just make yourself think they're good. But, there are hackers playing, and lots of hackers. I'd say more than before 1.6.
Every game I play, every other pvp gamemode i play, there are tons of hackers. If you count killing people that are behind, and to the side of you good, then that's why you "haven't seen a hackers since a couple months ago."
Not everyone can record, and also, poking a mod on ts isn't very effective. Because you may be running from a hacker, or right when you djed by a hacker, and you're positive they hacked, the hacker could leave, and die, and occasionally type /list to see if mods are on, and if there are mods on, they can disable the hacks.
I know there aren't enough mods to moderate every server, but when I play, there's a mod on for every 30 games I play (CA servers), and if there is a mod on, they'll leave when it starts, or just leave right away, not bothering to look for hackers for a little bit, or check if they were killed by a hacker.
I would say that lots of mods are too lazy to check for hackers, or don't even care.
But, it's also Mojangs fault, because I'm sure they can do something do reduce the hackers, but they don't care.
There will always be hackers in MCSG and in every single other game out there, the internet, alike the world, isn't fair. Get used to hackers, learn how to kill them, there not that hard to kill. Think of a hacker as a team of two decent players, then kill him.

fawkesface394

Spectator
Reaction score
If you play in US or EU Than i'm sorry, you are just bad at the game, I only see a hacker once every 5 games.
Oh yeah of course that must be it, I'm such a newb that a persons sword can hit me half way across the freaking map, or how there are people taking on three iron swords with a wooden axe and surviving. Must just be my imagination. Or how about when someone with no armour and a wooden sword can beat me in iron and chain with a diamond sword.

Don't put this down to being "bad" at the game, just because you haven't seen any doesn't mean they aren't everywhere it just means they aren't killing you.

EvermoreHD

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Oh yeah of course that must be it, I'm such a newb that a persons sword can hit me half way across the freaking map, or how there are people taking on three iron swords with a wooden axe and surviving. Must just be my imagination. Or how about when someone with no armour and a wooden sword can beat me in iron and chain with a diamond sword.

Don't put this down to being "bad" at the game, just because you haven't seen any doesn't mean they aren't everywhere it just means they aren't killing you.
Problem is you're one of the few complaining about an abundance of hackers. So you're either the unluckiest guy in the world or some of the hackusations are false.

fawkesface394

Spectator
Reaction score
Hackers? I haven't seen a hacker since I got back a month ago...are you sure these people aren't just, how do you say..good?
oh so the guy with no armour last night who literally hit people twice with his fist and killed them was just good? kay

Cubes

District 13
Reaction score
oh so the guy with no armour last night who literally hit people twice with his fist and killed them was just good? kay
Wow. This is just barely not a necro.
Pro tip, don't post on threads that are more than a month old.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci