• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

HACKERS

Status
Not open for further replies.

DannyDeeto

Experienced
Reaction score
SOMETHING HAS TO BE DONE! I just got killed by someone with a stick in three hits and i had a stone sword! this is just getting ridicoulous who cares if you cant have optifine! make it if they have a modded client they cant come!

iiCALLmeNOOBY

Career
Reaction score
Hackers are our main issue and we work on it everyday to find a fix for it. We have blocked most of the prominent ones such as flying, but some hacks are still usable. We rely on the help of the community and our mods to help catch these people and ban them. You can help us yourself by simply recording them hacking and then posting the video in a report abuse post. We cant catch all the hackers without your help, if you do your part too we can make the servers better for everyone.

DannyDeeto

Experienced
Reaction score
Hackers are our main issue and we work on it everyday to find a fix for it. We have blocked most of the prominent ones such as flying, but some hacks are still usable. We rely on the help of the community and our mods to help catch these people and ban them. You can help us yourself by simply recording them hacking and then posting the video in a report abuse post. We cant catch all the hackers without your help, if you do your part too we can make the servers better for everyone.
I just saw a flyer today

DannyDeeto

Experienced
Reaction score
Plus why cant you just make it so if they have a modded client they cant join! I mean, its worth it even if you cant have optifine

DannyDeeto

Experienced
Reaction score
it could have been a spectator, sometimes you can see tem for a second or 2
no he killed my friend and he was flying up the waterfall and my friend was farther up it and he caught up and he was going super fast

iiCALLmeNOOBY

Career
Reaction score
Plus why cant you just make it so if they have a modded client they cant join! I mean, its worth it even if you cant have optifine
There is no way of checking if they have a modded client or not, we allow optifine becuase it helps people run minecraft faster. If you see someone flying record it. Our plugins should be stopping it though.

KingJr

Career
Reaction score
It's not flying, the person is using speed cheats. It's the only explainable reason for him going that fast in water if flying is blocked.

PanuterNut

Experienced
Reaction score
If you guys spot a hacker. These are the steps you can take to get them removed.
Start recording them using their hacks, make sure however that it actually shows them using it. Particles are almost every time not ban worthy evidence.
Get on teamspeak and poke one of the several moderators on there to come to your server and watch them.
If you do not have recording software or your computer cant simply handle it. Ask someone in chat to take a look at them and ask if they can record and report him.
The report abuse forum is under constant observance and are usually handled quite rapidly.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci