• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Hackers!

Glitchy

Experienced
Reaction score
It's easy to say "Ban him for hacking" but it's very difficult to do when you have no visual proof. Saying "he hit us 10 blocks away" might very well be true, but if he is banned, then he would not get a fair chance. I'd suggest just downloading a recording software although it might make you lag a bit more. Maybe try to use some of the suggested ones from, http://www.minecraftsurvivalgames.com/threads/how-to-record-your-minecraft.6141/#post-44932 . I know it might be difficult to catch hackers a the right time, but you have to give them a fair chance until then. :cool:

TeamReshiram2000

Spectator
Reaction score
I quote " sorry but the screenshots I took wouldn't go through. I have so much proof. Ask Griffin111 in a way when you have a chance!

Glitchy

Experienced
Reaction score
I quote " sorry but the screenshots I took wouldn't go through. I have so much proof. Ask Griffin111 in a way when you have a chance!
But that isn't proof of the 'hackers', you can't accuse someone for hacking if you don't have Actual Proof. I'm sorry but it isn't fair for them. I'm totally not encouraging hacking, but it can't be stopped unless you have proof. Try downloading some of the recording software's from the MCSG page I posted earlier. The recordings should be at least 30 seconds long for sufficient proof for mods to tell if they are hacking or not. :)

Reaction score
I was just in a round with my friend Griffin111 and this guy named Crepist274 came along. We had full iron armor and diamond sword when he just had a Stone axe and Iron Chest plate. He would never get hit but then he came towards us, kept hitting us so far back, and every hit was 1 heart but we hit him 6 times with diamond swords but he never died. Then he killed us. Then we watched him kill a kid with fire aspect sword and full iron armor with diamond boots. He killed she/he with wooden sword, to show hes a hacker, in 3 HITS! Now hes a hacker. I took screenshots but they didn't go threw. I have one that shows one hit shaking 1.5 hearts away with stone axe. Please ban him he is such a hacker.
Back off man, creepiest is my friend, I know for sure he doesn't hack, maybe he is just a better pvper than you, don't go around randomly accusing people of hacking.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci