• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Hackers

Vox

Career
Reaction score
This is getting a little ridiculous there is an insane amount of hackers. There are hackers that are gold and iron donators that are hacking. I want to know how this going to be fixed because this is ridiculous. I have never been so frustrated with these servers. Im not pointing any fingers but there has to be some plugin that can stop hacked clients. These servers are starting to loose people that have loved these servers from the beginning. It is a very upsetting topic.

Venkin

Career
Reaction score
This is getting a little ridiculous there is an insane amount of hackers. There are hackers that are gold and iron donators that are hacking. I want to know how this going to be fixed because this is ridiculous. I have never been so frustrated with these servers. Im not pointing any fingers but there has to be some plugin that can stop hacked clients. These servers are starting to loose people that have loved these servers from the beginning. It is a very upsetting topic.
i know ur feeling. :D

D

DozersArt

Once again, donors do not stand above the rules.
They can all be banned, with proof.
If you can, record people with any recording software/device and report them. This is easier than complaining on the forums about it.

Request lock.

VebbiHD

District 13
Reaction score
There is a plugin, but they don't use it couse some people (cough echo_555 cough) didn't like it because it sometimes, rarely made them not be able to hit more than 3 times.

Vox

Career
Reaction score
If you can, record people with any recording software/device and report them. This is easier than complaining on the forums about it.

Request lock.
Im not complaining im brainstorming about.

Ethan1126

Career
Reaction score

Request lock.
Omfg whats wrong with you billions of moderators have said Req lock Does nothing

D

DozersArt

Omfg whats wrong with you billions of moderators have said Req lock Does nothing
I am stating if a moderator reads this that is has been discussed a lot of times I would like the thread locked because it has been discussed many times.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci