• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Hackers

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheFouriousMob

Spectator
Reaction score
MCSG is it a problem to install anti-cheat becose every deathmatch i die from a hacker.
Fix that problem becose im mad
Like even badlion have anti-cheat why dont you install it just 3 or 4 clicks and there you go but no
it it tooo hard for you

P.S. MC HACKER

TheFouriousMob

Spectator
Reaction score
O yea report them and they will not get banned you are right mcsg sucks "report"
they should just install anti-cheat and get it done so after every game i have to go on forums and report

Goldsminer

Platinum
Reaction score
Hey there! Firstly, I understand that being killed by hackers is frustrating, but as Flqreon_ said it is best to report them on the forums.

Secondly, 'installing' an anti-cheat is not as simple as three or four clicks. In fact it is quite difficult to make one work with complexity of the networks game coding. If we could make or install the perfect anti-cheat in 3 or 4 clicks it would have been done ages ago. The developers need to check any update or change to the networks coding to avoid any bugs that would break the game and for the most part do a very good job.

Finally, I am going to lock this thread to avoid any further flame or drama it could cause as well as it is rather nonconstructive and serves a minimal purpose to the improvement of the network.

Please do not attempt to re-post this thread or further action may be necessary.

Thread Locked.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci