• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Hackers...

Status
Not open for further replies.

ollybop7live

Spectator
Reaction score
I was going to donate to these servers but now I see no point, its almost like every game I play these days I get killed by a hacker. I was in a game once when I got kill by someone with full leather armor and a stone sword, even though I had full iron armor and a diamond sword. Seriously, I can't just ban them, I just have to let them keep hacking which is so annoying.

EditingXBL

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
You can ban them by report them with VIDEO evidence. To avoid hackers you need to play when not that many people are online, this will make less hackers be online too.

I know how you feel about hackers because I've died 7 times in a row once because of hackers, this is also the reason why my w/l ratio isn't good anymore xD.

Justin

Diamond
Reaction score
If you see a hacker contact a moderator or a higher power, or you can just record it yourself and post a report c:.
Hackers are hackers no matter where you go, but I'm sure the McGamer staff are doing the best they can to stop as many rule breakers as they can.
Donating is just a way of showing your support to the server, with perks to come along with it, if you don't want to, don't do it. c:

ollybop7live

Spectator
Reaction score
I die almost every game with my friend camui2001 and were a really good team but when a hacker comes along its over.

Justin

Diamond
Reaction score
I die almost every game with my friend camui2001 and were a really good team but when a hacker comes along its over.
My skype name is youberunnin . If you run into a hacker contact me and I will sure enough contact a mod. The staff are doing the best they can. c:

EditingXBL

Peacekeeper
Reaction score

Aracnophobia

Career
Reaction score
You can contact us through teamspeak, if you don't have teamspeak this'll show you how to get it: http://www.minecraftsurvivalgames.com/threads/in-depth-teamspeak-guide.64320/

You can also record and report hackers on our forums, like EditingXBL explained:
If you have any other questions, you can contact me through pm.

I hope you have a fun and hacker-free experience on the MCGamer Network! :)

Questions answered. Thread locked.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci