• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Hacks or bad luck?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alexdude729

Survivor
Reaction score
Im not reporting anyone here or anything but once in awhile when I goto corn at beggining while im taking items everything is gone at once. I doubt its do to all players grabbing cause all itmes dissapeared at the EXACT same time anyone else noticed this I dont want to be sounding like an idiot lol.

ZomBry

Survivor
Reaction score
Probally a type of Mod or macro, as people do write scripts. Some people may just have really fast clicking so its a bit of both.

Alexdude729

Survivor
Reaction score
Yeah the only reason I think its hacks cause everything is gone at the exact split secound

ZomBry

Survivor
Reaction score
Well, the only chance of it happening is if u go for the same chest as the hacker/modder/ scripter but its still annoying when u see 2 diamonds and a stick and some food..

Filmmaster

Tribute
Reaction score
What was weird once was when I went for the corn in the beginning, and I grabbed a few things out of the chest, but somebody else was trying to use that chest too. I don't know if it was lag or anything but he took the items out of my inventory when I was in the chest

ZomBry

Survivor
Reaction score
Kendall you were lagging, he took the items at the same time and the server got confused :3

tpgkevin

Tribute
Reaction score
Probally a type of Mod or macro, as people do write scripts. Some people may just have really fast clicking so its a bit of both.
You are close, very close. As a matter of fact you are right. However, i am going to be more specific. There is alot of mods people use to gain certain advantage over people, thing one alex explained is called inventory tweak which enables the player to loot a chest instantly. This mod has been stopped by a new plugin that is apparently causing problems of its own (not gonna go into them.) Anyways so far it looks like inventory tweak has been stopped.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci