• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Staff Hai, It's Kelly [InfinitySx3]

Status
Not open for further replies.

InfinitySx3

Experienced
Reaction score
Now, I never know/knew how to introduce myself in anyway, but I'll have at it..

Information (You might want to know.): (*)

* Hello, my name is Kelly, In-Game name being InfinitySx3. I'm one of those younger mods, being 14 years of age, born on the 23rd of August. I'm 5'5 in height. I was born in the city of New York and still continue to live here. My favorite color(s) are: White, oriental tulip, cyan, turquoise (50 shades of blue.. imeanwut?), and black. Favorite animal(s) being: Dogs (I'm allergic doe, but from afar omg.. they're so adorables Asdfghjkl;), penguins, polar bears, and tigers, roar.) I'm someone who spends too much time online and enjoy techie stuff too much, hah. Besides so, I am a full time student (Wanting to achieve that lawyer dream...) and during Summer, a Day Care teacher and assistant (Helper), depending on the day of the week. In my free time, I like playing American handball (New Yorkers would know), biking, and volleyball, as for musical stuff, I sing (Haha funny.. but I was in a chorus and once in awhile that part of me just comes out.. LOL), I play the clarinet, violin, a little guitar, and a little piano. I started playing Minecraft / MCSG in the early December (2012) days, never thought of becoming a Moderator till I realized how much I wanted to help out these servers and be apart of the community. I've been a Moderator for about 2 months now, and enjoying it a whole lot. I enjoy a good laugh or having a nice conversation so.. continue reading! :eek:

Either way, before I bore you guise to death.. let's get on near the end of this boring introduction!

Contact Information (Who would want to talk to Kelly?): (*)

* Nickname: Kelleh

Important Detail: If I don't know you that well, I'll most likely be the most awkward person you ever talk to on TS or whatnot, if you see me in a large TS channels, they're two outcomes, either people I know and I actually talk or they're people I don't know that well and I'll speak once in every .. 3 hours, hah. After awhile of communicating it'll be fine. :x

TS: Kelly [InfinitySx3] ; I'm on almost 20 hours a day (Jeeez.) so, if you ever need help or want to slip a conversation in, just poke me or message me, always willing to respond!

Forums: http://www.minecraftsurvivalgames.com/members/infinitysx3.104515/
Drop me a message and you'll get a response within 12 hours probably, I check once in the morning and once in the night, sometimes in between.

In-Game: I am a 85% CA, 10% US, and 5% EU Moderator, so if you ever see me and need help, just say something and obviously I'll respond if I see it.

Skype: InfinitySx3 ; I rarely accept requests on Skype (Unless, other staffs), so I guess this is pretty useless.

Alright, thank you guise for reading, if there's anything else you want to know or find out, just drop me a message, I'll respond best I can. :3
Bai Bai for now!

You get a cookie for reading that much, even I can't.. >_<

KrunchieKiller07

Survivor
Reaction score
Oh maw gawd ur bday is 2 dys b4 my sis's (2 is me lucky number) and 1 month b4 my bday :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci