• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Hakt account giveaway!

Wolfy

Diamond
Reaction score
I was in a vacation with me 2 best friends.Me and one of them want to make a prank to my 2nd friend.If I remember well the hour was 10 PM.We go to a lake and here me with my friend decided to push my 2nd friend into the lake.My 2nd friend was wet.After that we laughed a lot.This is my story hope you like it ^_^

And on mcsg this is my story.I played with my friend a game and the game was so good but when we make 2vs2 with 2 players me and my friends beaten the teamers I gave a hit to my friend and he died and I won.My friend was so sad and me too.The next game we made 2vs3 we beaten the teamers and he killed me.We laughed a lot and that was a nice day.

In a day I played on Inertia.That was a good game but when was 4 players I won for doing nothing.Next time I played again on Inertia and here was a hacker like ”I belive I can play” and when he killed me I laughed a lot.

I want this account because I like to play with platinum and to make arenas for clan wars.My family doesent want to buy ranks on server because he said that ”with what can that ranks to help” I tryed to explain but my parents doesent want.Now I dont have a rank on my account and for this I want the account.Hope I can get it !

Last edited:

Stephen

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Once i saw a Noob Steve Without Skin who was shifting while sprinting.. LOL

Antonio & Zotany

Experienced
Reaction score
Once I was in a vacation with me 2 friends.
Me and one of them want to make a prank to my 2nd friend.
So In the evening we played on him as he slept at draughts.

Omri

Career
Reaction score
Once I was playing on my own on Valley side University( I was really bad at this time) and i saw someone that looked really good.I asked him to skype team. After a while of playing together he decided to make a clan and invited me to it. He is one of my best friends until this day and we are now in one of the best Eu clans so yeah.

I want the account bcuz I really have no money to buy anything because I'm really busy at school and dont have time to work. My family doesnt buy me anything online so there really isint a way I can get donor so yeah...

Riley

Diamond
Reaction score
Once I roasted harry in a roast off and once I won a hunger games without any kills.

hakt

Platinum
Reaction score
Once I pulled a door that said push.
well done

Once I roasted harry in a roast off and once I won a hunger games without any kills.
anyone can do that

Once I was playing on my own on Valley side University( I was really bad at this time) and i saw someone that looked really good.I asked him to skype team. After a while of playing together he decided to make a clan and invited me to it. He is one of my best friends until this day and we are now in one of the best Eu clans so yeah.

I want the account bcuz I really have no money to buy anything because I'm really busy at school and dont have time to work. My family doesnt buy me anything online so there really isint a way I can get donor so yeah...
account is banned on mcsg :( Forgot to say

Last edited by a moderator:

Sylnt

Quantum
Reaction score
hakt Just remember not to triple post! *Posts Have Been Merged* Have a nice Day :thumbsup: (y)

Gule

District 13
Reaction score
I wish i got it because i want 2 accounts because one account i can have my real name on it and on i can choose. #GuleKyvos.
If you give it to me just THANK YOU!
I won a hunger games match too.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci