• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Halloween Haikus

Miner9823

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
I'm getting tired of this, in that old writing contest they said It has to be about a GAME on MCSG, yet all three winners didn't explain a game..and in this! monsters perspective. "Creeping Ghouls Daunting Desire" is not in the monsters point of view..what is this..
In a way, it does describe a monster's point of view, on how ghouls do creep around with a desire, the same context would be put if it were actually put in full perspective of the monster.
Also, wasn't the last competition to write a story about one's experiences in the MCGamer network as a whole? :0
But hey, no worries, we've got to admit, the winning Haiku really did earn it, it was pretty well written as well. :3

Zinc // Akash754

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
In a way, it does describe a monster's point of view, on how ghouls do creep around with a desire, the same context would be put if it were actually put in full perspective of the monster.
Also, wasn't the last competition to write a story about one's experiences in the MCGamer network as a whole? :0
But hey, no worries, we've got to admit, the winning Haiku really did earn it, it was pretty well written as well. :3
Yeah..and it was well written xD I was GG10'd

LieutenantIV

Experienced
Reaction score
I'm getting tired of this, in that old writing contest they said It has to be about a GAME on MCSG, yet all three winners didn't explain a game..and in this! monsters perspective. "Creeping Ghouls Daunting Desire" is not in the monsters point of view..what is this..
That is eight syllables anyway.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci