• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Halloween Haikus

Zinc // Akash754

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Friendship is
the way a dog sits
watching a kitten
stalk him like prey

Shatter the heavens
with your defiance
But do so
of your own free will

Lonely souls cry
for anything
to quiet the heart's
deafening silence

Dew drops drip
dripping daintily down
Dew drips, dropping
into the dark

The butterflies search
for home
But the trees
are no longer there
Sorry.

We went out
against all odds
into the dark
facing death
we went out

took me all morning to do this hope you like it :)
sorry, to rain on your parade, but this is a poem not a haiku! It's great! But not a haiku :(

Zinc // Akash754

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
I come from the bed
Time to scare, hearing the screams
Back to bed, crying.

This Haiku shows how the monster comes from the bed to scare the child, hearing the screams and disliking it, as he goes back, he crys, because everyone is afraid of him.

If i messed up this im gonna be rlly mad lol.
Winner Winner Chicken Dinner!

Reaction score
I come from the bed
Time to scare, hearing the screams
Back to bed, crying.

This Haiku shows how the monster comes from the bed to scare the child, hearing the screams and disliking it, as he goes back, he crys, because everyone is afraid of him.

If i messed up this im gonna be rlly mad lol.
the feels

kooksey99

Diamond
Reaction score
LeafyGreen, What a lad
He aint no h4x0r, but skill.
But thats what we thought >: )

Happy halloween :)

P.S For halloween, unban all hackers for 1 day xD Would be funny to enjoy all the rages people put on.

Last edited:

SugarApocalypse

Spectator
Reaction score

Thanks to duckluv321 for the art!
Hey Tributes, so Halloween is coming up, and in the spirit of this spooky time of year, we at MCGamer have decided to run a little competition to see who can come up with the best halloween themed haiku.

So, the way this competition will go is that you will have until halloween to write a haiku that is entertaining and tells a story from the monsters point of view. The prize as it currently stands is a gold donor-ship for the winner of this competition. The way this competition is being judged is on how entertaining your haiku is, and how well written it is. Were looking to read some interesting ones, and hopefully have some fun with this.

In order to submit your haiku, simply put it down in the comments of this thread, and the sr staff will make a decision on who is the victor the day after halloween. Further details will be posted in an update in this thread, as will the victor be displayed at the top of this thread along with their haiku. Should you be selected as the winner, you will be contacted by me through private message on the forums with details on how to redeem your gold donor. So tributes, enjoy, and we look forward to reading your haikus!
Halloween is coming

Thanks to duckluv321 for the art!
Hey Tributes, so Halloween is coming up, and in the spirit of this spooky time of year, we at MCGamer have decided to run a little competition to see who can come up with the best halloween themed haiku.

So, the way this competition will go is that you will have until halloween to write a haiku that is entertaining and tells a story from the monsters point of view. The prize as it currently stands is a gold donor-ship for the winner of this competition. The way this competition is being judged is on how entertaining your haiku is, and how well written it is. Were looking to read some interesting ones, and hopefully have some fun with this.

In order to submit your haiku, simply put it down in the comments of this thread, and the sr staff will make a decision on who is the victor the day after halloween. Further details will be posted in an update in this thread, as will the victor be displayed at the top of this thread along with their haiku. Should you be selected as the winner, you will be contacted by me through private message on the forums with details on how to redeem your gold donor. So tributes, enjoy, and we look forward to reading your haikus!
Halloween is coming
As the spirits are rising
Where the dead haunts all

zCrits_

Career
Reaction score
yolo
<3 c:
Red mask covers eyes
Blind to first fall carnival
Her pockets picked clean
or