• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Halo 4?

Status
Not open for further replies.

ChadTheDJ

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
I am thinking they need to stop making them and end with the trilogy that Bungie created..... It's obvious Micro$oft wants to still milking this gaming franchise but I am saddened from a original Halo: Combat Evolved player who actually cares about the single player campaign stories.

The Arena Master

Mockingjay
Reaction score
I, personally, was never a big fan of Halo. I find it very overrated and over hyped, and like you say: They keep milking it up.

bart

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
I disagree Halo is a great game and a turn in the gaming community. Halo made xbox popular and the games are awesome. I didn't play all halo games but I liked Halo 3 and Halo reach very much. But Halo wars and Halo odst where a fail (in my opinion). Altough I believe Halo wars is not made by Bungie. Also the multiplayer is as fun as the singleplayer.

Teije

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
I also like Halo very much, it is diffrent from all the other shooters. I am a big fan of halo and i am definetly going to buy Halo 4.

bart

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Indeed you have like bf,cod,moh and all those other shooters where you can get someone down with a few bullits and Halo is just different and the story is epic.

Brettaka

Survivor
Reaction score
Playing Halo with my friends has created some of the best times of my life. Hopefully, 4 won't be any different in that respect. I already know I'm at least interested in both the single- and multi-player aspects, seeing as they both have brilliant lore.

Although it does annoy me that my copy of Halo 3 says "end of the trilogy" on the back.

ChadTheDJ

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
I did like ODST, but apparently I am the only one who does lol.

Brettaka

Survivor
Reaction score
I did like ODST, but apparently I am the only one who does lol.
ODST was by far my least favorite in the series. It wasn't by any means bad, I just didn't particularly like the vibe and such of it.

The_Soy_Man

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
I am thinking they need to stop making them and end with the trilogy that Bungie created..... It's obvious Micro$oft wants to still milking this gaming franchise but I am saddened from a original Halo: Combat Evolved player who actually cares about the single player campaign stories.
Who buys an FPS to play the campaign? :D

Teije

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
me, to give support to the game makers who worked hard on it...

cbeeston1

Survivor
Reaction score
I left Halo after Halo 3. As I never got a x-box 360. The only way I could play was at my friends house. I started playing halo at the age of 4 or 5 with my uncle. I found it fun. I took a long break then I recived an x-box for my birthday at the age of 6. Then when Halo 3 came out me and my friend's brother clocked legendary, I do not have a x-box 360. Instead some how I wanted a WII and I regret it. Once ODST came out I stopped playing. Then until last month I went to try Reach. I did not know any of the new controls. I am going to want to play Halo 4 as it will remind me of the old days when I played halo. Hopefully it wont have weird controls like Reach. I am still pro at Halo 1&2 and not too bad at 3.

That is my story of Halo also. BUNGEE WHEN WILL YOU RELEASE HALO 3 AND REACH FOR PC!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci