• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Halo 4?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mastertj

Tribute
Reaction score
Halo Combat Evolved was my favorite game when I was younger :D I was like 8 when my father showed it to me :3 But yea they just changed it a lot... I'm excited for the spec ops mode on halo 4 :)

MCJackson

District 13
Reaction score
I like it! halo 4 is made by 343 studios and is based from a lot of the makers of the first trilogy from bungie who didn't want to stop making the franchise.

Reactions: Le0

Matt1

Tribute
Reaction score
I am sorry but I have lived with Halo since it first came out. It was the first M game I ever played. If you do not like Halo, in the eyes, you have no taste of video games. And yes, the campaign has to do a lot with the game. You cant have a video game without a good story line.

Pherrera

Diamond
Reaction score
I have been a halo fan since the first one and have been following it since. Halo is one of my favorite video game franchises, and I am looking towards Halo 4 as I am not surprised I have pre-ordered the Limited Version of Halo 4 and looking forward to it. I actually did like ODST as I understand why many people didn't like it but I myself enjoyed the storyline.

JWingWangWong

Experienced
Reaction score
But it is relevant and Halo 4 is still a game with it being the newest released halo soooooooo

Reactions: Fox

Tacoface1234

District 13
Reaction score
hi guys my name is duck
Since it's pretty clear you know what you're doing, I won't give you the normal explanation of what necro'ing is. Just know that it is a punishable offense if you do it more than once, so let's not take this any further than this thread.

~Threadlocked

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci