• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Happy Birthday to "Giggums | Ryan"!

Braden

District 13
Reaction score
So, today is one (June 9th) is one of my favorite friend's birthdays. Here's to another year Giggums | Ryan; happy 17th birthday Giggums! I have a good joke for you!:

Q: What did one candle say to the other?
Answer:
"Don't birthdays burn you up?"

Anyways, Ryan, you've been here for me for a good time now. You've helped me through times that weren't exactly the greatest parts of my life. You've really brightened up my life as of recently and I'm really glad I came across you. We've grown really close over the past couple weeks and I'm really glad that we have. You also helped me come to terms with something in my life recently, and I am really appreciative that I got to know you. You are a great person. Have a great day and I hope it's the best 17th birthday you ever have.

Going to tag him to make sure he gets this:
Giggums Giggums Giggums Giggums Giggums Giggums Giggums Giggums

Staff members (or memers as Ryan would say) feel free to edit your messages in below the line!

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
jtmboy: Hey Ryan! As a new moderator I look up to you, your helpfulness towards others and your kindness is amazing! And thanks once again for helping me when I was getting DDOS'ed :). Have a great birthday and hope you enjoy it!

LilBub: Hello Darling! Happy Sweet 17th Birthday! I hope you have an absolutely AMAZING day, you deserve it for all the amazing things you do for the servers c: Here's to 17 years and many more to come! Hope you get everything you wish for! :)

Tzazon: Happy 17th birthday man! Don't really know you too much but I just found out you share the same birthday as me! Lets be real here, June 9th is the best day to be born on. Anyways Happy bday to you giggums and happy 19th bday to myself! Have a good one.

Vanessa: HAPPY BIRTHDAY RYAN! I hope you have the best day ever today and its full of Lilo and Stitch, memes, and awesome cake. Thanks for being such an awesome friend and an awesome moderator <3

Tiger: Happy birthday Ryannnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn! Thank you so much for helping me with my first steps as mod! <3

Last edited by a moderator:

Giggums

District 13
Reaction score
I LOVE YOU SO MUCH BRADEN!!! I'm so glad that I have you as a friend. I can't think of another person that would go to such lengths to show how much they care. I hope we're always friends!!!

exer60

Career
Reaction score
Happy Birthday ! You're in my top 100 moderators list ! divided by 4... divided by 5... Anyways, have a gr8 day and remember to get me a gift ! I'm too broke to buy you one so..
Have a great day !

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci