• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Happy New Years!

Imanol

Diamond
Reaction score
Hello guys, happy new year to everyone! It's been a while since I've made a thread about anything, but I would just like to give my regards to all of my good friends on the staff team and all of my other good friends that aren't staff! 2015 has been a amazing year for me in real life and on minecraft! I got mod on October 22nd, it was one of my best moments on MCSG. I never thought I could get mod but it happened and it was a amazing and touching feelings, I just want to say to the Sr Staff that I appreciate all the help you guys have given me throughout my career, it's been fun and hopefully the moments get even better as the months go by :). I'm not resigning by the way ^, being a mod has helped me in my real life as well. I'm glad I applied for mod, I wouldn't of meet such amazing people if I didn't :).

Kat Chandelle MisiLica Thank you guys so much for putting me through my interview and giving me the chance of helping out the server! <3

TrebleMaker thank you for training me and helping me understand how to use everything on the server, if it wasn't for you I wouldn't know how to do a single thing, you're a amazing friend and thank you for everything <3

Sebastian ahah we all ship you so much, i've known you before you were a mod and you knew me before as well, but thanks for always being their for me man, it was great meeting you and being your friend.

Giggity69Goo I've known you the longest on the staff team and you're my homie, get on more and talk to me and everyone you nerd. <3

Untiring I recently starting talking you guys again after a long time, I've you for a long time as well, hopefully your brothers apply for mod as well! :)

Yannick my couple weeks of mod were just coming to you to ask about all the commands and stuff, thank you so much for helping me out at that time, sadly I wish I could of got mod with you back in early 2015, but sometimes things happen, but know I'm here :) thanks for everything!

AndyPandy thanks for being a amazing friend and going through the sound of me chewing gum <3 ahah

Bree_ hey bree!! thanks for being there for me when i got no one to talk to!! you've been a amazing friend and thanks 4 everything :)

Bcuzimbored1243 my good friend, you dont play mcsg anymore but I still talk to you. thanks for being a good friend all these years :)

mikag35 possibly my first friend on mcsg, me and you met when we were playing with Bajan and Jerome, thanks for being here since the start of me playing mscg, my amazing friend <3

ApexMC my good buddy, thanks for helping me out when I got mod, I really appreciate everything, thanks for eveything friend <3

MisiLica

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Happy New Years, my anime buddy! Great to have you on the team!

Kat

Team Representative ♫ Recruitment
Reaction score
I'm a bit late but happy new year Imanol! Thank you for being such an amazing staff member and keep up the amazing work. Glad to have met you and to be able to get to know you! :)

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci